Oldest you've smashed???

in life, all of you fambs are winning, while im in a distant second. smh.

i pray for the day i get an old breezy.

any tips would be MUCHappreciated.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in life, all of you fambs are winning, while im in a distant second. smh.

i pray for the day i get an old breezy.

any tips would be MUCHappreciated.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When I was 19 I met this 42 year old nurse... I met her on AOL... This was back in like 96...... I drove from San Jose to Sac at around midnight this was a crazy two hour drive back then No google maps.. no cell phone.. she just gave me the directions on the IM box... Lucky the pics were real... Ans she looks nice... a little on the thick side white girl.... SHE BLEW MY FREAKIN MIND!!! Basicly she did things to me that I had never seen before or have seen EVER... I think I busted like 6 times that night up till like 10 am the next day.. non stop... she had some skills for real. And I was young. and I was able to hang... These days... busting once and taking a nap!

Originally Posted by ricky409

The Notorious Bum wrote:

Bruh facebook is full of older chicks that want the D

file.php

Roam around FB like usually do and I am sure you will run into friends of friends of friends and so on.
Scope out the milfs and talk to them see if they bite

Originally Posted by likethematrix

another story that If %%++@+%! was still around, it would be perfect for... cause there are hella pics. i had just copped this motorola Slvr from ben baller for like 100(hooked it up) joint was super new and it was my 21st bday so my crew hit this club in LA called Nacionale (it was ran by Dom from Brooklyn Prokjects) and we pretty much the only damn dudes in the spot lol. all females. it was like not cool kinda cause its like how do you choose the right one? anyways this super bad light skin chick lookin like a bootleg alicia keys in a corset and some crazy tight jeans and crazy high heels start dancin on me since we like the same height now.
she ask to look at my phone as we choppin it up and takes a picture of me and her and sends it to her phone. night goes on, im drunk and lifted and pretty much am just like F these *@!***. im hongry. so we dip. 2 days later on a monday i get a picture message of this broad naked with a sign that says come by? fast forward... we at ralphs in santa clarita at 11pm buying some boones farm(the blue kind) for me and some really expensive red wine for her. she shows her id and the %#%%$ at the counter looked at her and said "you look incredible for 45." she looked at me and i said "im 21" and smiled.
she did too.
and the #%$* popped off /T.i.

home of the baddest MILFs you will ever meat.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by likethematrix

another story that If %%++@+%! was still around, it would be perfect for... cause there are hella pics. i had just copped this motorola Slvr from ben baller for like 100(hooked it up) joint was super new and it was my 21st bday so my crew hit this club in LA called Nacionale (it was ran by Dom from Brooklyn Prokjects) and we pretty much the only damn dudes in the spot lol. all females. it was like not cool kinda cause its like how do you choose the right one? anyways this super bad light skin chick lookin like a bootleg alicia keys in a corset and some crazy tight jeans and crazy high heels start dancin on me since we like the same height now.
she ask to look at my phone as we choppin it up and takes a picture of me and her and sends it to her phone. night goes on, im drunk and lifted and pretty much am just like F these *@!***. im hongry. so we dip. 2 days later on a monday i get a picture message of this broad naked with a sign that says come by? fast forward... we at ralphs in santa clarita at 11pm buying some boones farm(the blue kind) for me and some really expensive red wine for her. she shows her id and the %#%%$ at the counter looked at her and said "you look incredible for 45." she looked at me and i said "im 21" and smiled.
she did too.
and the #%$* popped off /T.i.

home of the baddest MILFs you will ever meat.
well damb...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by ricky409

The Notorious Bum wrote:

Bruh facebook is full of older chicks that want the D

file.php

Roam around FB like usually do and I am sure you will run into friends of friends of friends and so on.
Scope out the milfs and talk to them see if they bite

i'm in a new town though, fambs...

i think i'm just gonna search my city... and start w/ graduation dates of 2000 and work my way down.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom