Olivia Munn in NBC's Perfect Couples.. Appreciation

She's hot but that show is so bad, boring and not funny. I am finding myself more attracted to the other wife on the show. She reminds me of the daughter on Parenthood (with the autistic brother) just older and hotter. Don't know her name so that's the best I can do, she's a brunette though.

She's hot but that show is so bad, boring and not funny. I am finding myself more attracted to the other wife on the show. She reminds me of the daughter on Parenthood (with the autistic brother) just older and hotter. Don't know her name so that's the best I can do, she's a brunette though.

when will anyone learn not to make a post about any one female who u think is attractive...smh
There'll be haters of all kinds as well as slurpers of all (creepy) kinds.
You see the full age-range of kids here. The girl is attractive and out of A LOT of people's leagues. Period. Dont try to go against majority and turn it into a topic about you, thats not played out yet?
I know we all want attention and all, but damn son....damn.

Can i get a retweet??

when will anyone learn not to make a post about any one female who u think is attractive...smh
There'll be haters of all kinds as well as slurpers of all (creepy) kinds.
You see the full age-range of kids here. The girl is attractive and out of A LOT of people's leagues. Period. Dont try to go against majority and turn it into a topic about you, thats not played out yet?
I know we all want attention and all, but damn son....damn.

Can i get a retweet??

3333538de0ad732107744a4901fa855bae31174.jpg

embarassed.gif
 Morgan Webb

i had a thing for haislip. not as hot as munn, but something about her made me attracted to her.

i had a thing for haislip. not as hot as munn, but something about her made me attracted to her.

Back
Top Bottom