Olympic 6/7 Pack...Pics on Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

They will go on sale like the dmp vii pack.
Maybe... Maybe not, that DMP pack was str8 trash but these have potential. I remember when the varsity reds dropped & heard the ashy larry jokes & sale rack comments now u'll be lucky if u can find a DS pair within a $100 of retail

MN just posted on Facebook...it's been confirmed that the DMP sample will be the VI we get in the Olympic pack.

nasty. Thankfully, 1 other shoe i'll be passing on. I gotta save funds anway.
smile.gif

Those look weird. Definitely an easy pass for me. I don't love 7s at all anyways

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

They will go on sale like the dmp vii pack.
Maybe... Maybe not, that DMP pack was str8 trash but these have potential. I remember when the varsity reds dropped & heard the ashy larry jokes & sale rack comments now u'll be lucky if u can find a DS pair within a $100 of retail

This.  92% of the people saying "pass" will cop.  The other 8% are broke.

very disappointing pack. 6's are my favorite model and even this simple color blocking can't save it.

I was happy about the 6s until I saw that the heel was off white. got to many 7sso no thanks unless they drop the hares

Disappointed I am....thought the VI in this pack would be a re-retro of the 2000 Olympic VI....instead it's this garbage colorway. The VII's look alright though...

This is stright FIRE! SMDH people with ugly, and i dont like these... u know u gonna cop!

Originally Posted by JHes91

"I'm done buying packs....Steve Nash passed"

If these are limited and come with a "cool" box, you already know what will happen

Also, the last 7 dmp pack flopped because of those magic 7's
I tend to disagree. That pack flopped because of the black/charcoal/red 7's. They were a disappointment compared to the 2002 pair. I could have easily gotten that pack for under $200 and I still passed with no regrets.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Pure bandwagon riders in here. When the pics of Gentry hit holding those a couple years back everyone went crazy wishing they would release. Now that they're dropping, in true JB forum fashion, everyone finds some reason to complain. I think they're hot and ill definitely be picking up a pair.
This. I will cop as long at the main colorway is "white." I'm not going to front, I was hoping that JB released the white colorway instead of the black for the original DMP.

Back
Top Bottom