Olympic 6/7 Pack...Pics on Modern Notoriety

16lh6ah.jpg

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by kingofkingz

a resellers dream...smh
how is it a resellers dream? The 6's are terrible...it's like CDP's...most will be buying for 1 pair and be more than happy to sell the other for $150.

I agree with SLP...7 > 6 in this case.

basically 6s and 7s are sought after... highly at that. and as much hype that these are gonna have im sad to say it resellers and hypebeast will be on these... just my opinion though

Pack will hit the sale racks,,,then that's when ill rack em' and if they don't, no big deal no real loss, that's what I did with the DMP VII pack got em fo the lowz jus cause the price....

Originally Posted by pharO

Steve Nash passed. JB needs to stop making these horrible packs... The DMP back in 06' should have been the first and last. They #*%*!# themselves over by not releasing the sneakers separate especially the O.G. colorways. I see a brutal end to Jordan Brand coming real soon. They are running out of ideas.
Agreed... there is no way this continues.

WATCH THEY HYPE GET CRAZY COME THE SUMMER TIME! PPL CRYING NOW WILL BE COPPING MULTPILES LATER WATCH!!!!!

laugh.gif
 These are only catalog pics and y'all already have opinions on what you're gonna do half a year from now.

Remember when the Chicago X had a white midsole and a 23 on the side?

Originally Posted by KMante

laugh.gif
 These are only catalog pics and y'all already have opinions on what you're gonna do half a year from now.

Remember when the Chicago X had a white midsole and a 23 on the side?

Bro these look like +!*+.

You guys need to stop saying this is not worth to cop, because of color way and what not. I can already imagine someone from NIKE is reading this and they will get the message back to RD that this pack is not getting a lot of hype. Watch what they do... make this ultra limited and watch what happens after that. People will camp out and fight for these limited kicks, because they know they will flip them for $$.

Originally Posted by Risen23

This release should be with the real olympic VI's and VII's...
air-jordan-6-vi-retro-olympic-midnight-navy-varsity-red-white-1.jpg

Air_Jordan_VII_Olympic_Retro_002.jpg
this is what i was hoping to see when i clicked this topic but instead my happiness turned into
sick.gif
this pack is garbage regardless if JB makes it limited or not. just cause JB announces it as limited that doesn't mean they get my money bruh.

Originally Posted by Risen23

This release should be with the real olympic VI's and VII's...
air-jordan-6-vi-retro-olympic-midnight-navy-varsity-red-white-1.jpg

Air_Jordan_VII_Olympic_Retro_002.jpg

But both are dropping next year.

The way I see it, I consider this pack the Retro+ version and the releases of the Olympic VI/VII pictured above the Retro version.

Back
Top Bottom