Olympic 6/7 Pack...Pics on Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Risen23

This release should be with the real olympic VI's and VII's...
air-jordan-6-vi-retro-olympic-midnight-navy-varsity-red-white-1.jpg

Air_Jordan_VII_Olympic_Retro_002.jpg

My heart stopped for a second before i clicked the thread because i thought it was gonna be this, silly me though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by super23freak

Phew.
The title makes me reach for my wallet.
The pics save me $$$

most of u don't realize that allegedly both of the og olympics are comin back along with these new ones charptors and fire red 4s according to mn If I remember right

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Phew.
The pics save me $$$

most of u don't realize that allegedly both of the og olympics are comin back along with these new ones charptors and fire red 4s according to mn If I remember right
The oly 6's  (OG'S) most definitely are confirmed through MN  but I'm not entirely sure about the 7's though (would look it up but to lazy) Also the fire red 4's are confirmed through MN.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Phew.
The pics save me $$$

The oly 6's  (OG'S) most definitely are confirmed through MN  but I'm not entirely sure about the 7's though (would look it up but to lazy) Also the fire red 4's are confirmed through MN.
Both are confimed via MN. Plus the new Olympic colorway white/black gold 6/7 pack are coming ~Aug. 21st.
I'm pretty sure the 6's and the 7's sold by themselves are releasing around the Olympics in London.

I just the Olympic pack isn't more than like $325, because after getting all 4 shoes, it'll cost us like $600.

This pack should do well solely based on the concept alone. However. I will not be wasting my hard earned on it.
You can quote me on that jacc!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

My heart stopped for a second before i clicked the thread because i thought it was gonna be this, silly me though
laugh.gif
These are also bein released this summer

Those black 7's aren't too shabby. I don't know about the 6's though, they remind me of pancakes for some reason. Weird.

This is what I thought I was going to see when I entered this thread. I was wrong. I felt better when someone said they are releasing this year, is that true?

laugh.gif

This is a pack I'd actually get

laugh.gif
Deff passing on the gold medal pack for the OG colorways
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom