Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Im excited to see these again.

This time around ill be copping 2-3 pairs. FOR SURE.

Dude that posted it 1st sure did come thru.

Im excited to see these again.

This time around ill be copping 2-3 pairs. FOR SURE.

Dude that posted it 1st sure did come thru.

air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-3.jpg

August 7,2010 ???

Im too excited.
eek.gif

Look how sexy they look.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

......  I copped them on RD and rocked them throughout my junior and senior years in high school. I don't wear them now as often as I used to.

Ha ... Same here. I use to rock my pair all the time in HS. I aint wore my pair for a few years now. They aint beat but Ill be happy with a few pairs of these sexy things.

and ..... FTLOTG Logo...... I love that.

The shoe still looks hot with or without it on it.

Im happy with the outcome. Just hope I can get my hands on a few pairs.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

......  I copped them on RD and rocked them throughout my junior and senior years in high school. I don't wear them now as often as I used to.

Ha ... Same here. I use to rock my pair all the time in HS. I aint wore my pair for a few years now. They aint beat but Ill be happy with a few pairs of these sexy things.

and ..... FTLOTG Logo...... I love that.

The shoe still looks hot with or without it on it.

Im happy with the outcome. Just hope I can get my hands on a few pairs.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i think i am definitely in the minority when i say this, but i never liked the olympic VII's....the silver just was ugly to me. maybe for cheap, mayyyyyybe.
I'm not to big on the Olympic VII's either, I'll take black/true red's or Hare's over Olympics anyday but they're still a clean shoe.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i think i am definitely in the minority when i say this, but i never liked the olympic VII's....the silver just was ugly to me. maybe for cheap, mayyyyyybe.
I'm not to big on the Olympic VII's either, I'll take black/true red's or Hare's over Olympics anyday but they're still a clean shoe.

It's nice to see the Oly 7s retro again and I wouldn't mind copping another pair, but I won't cry if I don't get the 2010 retros.
My 2004 pair is still in good condition. I copped them on RD and rocked them throughout my junior and senior years in high school. I don't wear them now as often as I used to.
I havent worn my pair in about 3 years. great shoe and underrated.

Pair from 04 fit one size big.

Jkidd had a p.e. pair of the oly vii.

Back
Top Bottom