Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

It's nice to see the Oly 7s retro again and I wouldn't mind copping another pair, but I won't cry if I don't get the 2010 retros.
My 2004 pair is still in good condition. I copped them on RD and rocked them throughout my junior and senior years in high school. I don't wear them now as often as I used to.
I havent worn my pair in about 3 years. great shoe and underrated.

Pair from 04 fit one size big.

Jkidd had a p.e. pair of the oly vii.

nice. hope to get my hands on this
pimp.gif

everbodies a critic, some of yall should apply at JB...maybe start in the mailroom

everbodies a critic, some of yall should apply at JB...maybe start in the mailroom

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

sick.gif
 @ the shape!!! Glad I still have my 04's
30my5qq.jpg
did you stop and think that it looks like a larger size?  People will complain about anything.
Honestly, the cw is great but i'm not feeling the heart.  I'd rather buy the 04 pair DS for around 200 then hunt these down.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

sick.gif
 @ the shape!!! Glad I still have my 04's
30my5qq.jpg
did you stop and think that it looks like a larger size?  People will complain about anything.
Honestly, the cw is great but i'm not feeling the heart.  I'd rather buy the 04 pair DS for around 200 then hunt these down.

I love Olympic 7s and im glad to see them retro. I personally like when JB does something different to retro's. It lets you 2004 owners feel like you still own a different shoe. And that logo really doesn't take too much away from the shoe.

I was a little disappointed in my hares from my DMP but hopefully these won't be any worse. Will def be copping one of my favorite pairs of 7s.

Spoiler [+]
shape does look suspect to me as well but I'm hoping they are just like a size 12 or 13 will wait for more pics to judge

I love Olympic 7s and im glad to see them retro. I personally like when JB does something different to retro's. It lets you 2004 owners feel like you still own a different shoe. And that logo really doesn't take too much away from the shoe.

I was a little disappointed in my hares from my DMP but hopefully these won't be any worse. Will def be copping one of my favorite pairs of 7s.

Spoiler [+]
shape does look suspect to me as well but I'm hoping they are just like a size 12 or 13 will wait for more pics to judge

will not cop. I have 04s. Got them under $200 just last year and if I needed another pair I would track those down instead of these. JB is putting out way too many unnecessary retros.

will not cop. I have 04s. Got them under $200 just last year and if I needed another pair I would track those down instead of these. JB is putting out way too many unnecessary retros.

Back
Top Bottom