Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

wow i like these....however, There is absolutely no reason to retro these THIS soon.  I like the fact that nobody around me has the 04's when i rock mine.  Now everybody is going to have them.  If they are retroing the VI this year why not go ahead and retro the olympic VI (not that fruity crappy colorway from a few years ago either)  The original olympic vi?  It doesn't make sense to me.  Yes im mad  lol

wow i like these....however, There is absolutely no reason to retro these THIS soon.  I like the fact that nobody around me has the 04's when i rock mine.  Now everybody is going to have them.  If they are retroing the VI this year why not go ahead and retro the olympic VI (not that fruity crappy colorway from a few years ago either)  The original olympic vi?  It doesn't make sense to me.  Yes im mad  lol

These look surprisingly nice, based on these initial pics at least, they seem to be actually closer to the OGs than the '04 retros were. I'm feeling the longer, more streamlined toe & the paint on the midsole triangles is duller & looks like proper "true red" -The shade of blue looks good too.

Of course they aren't completely spot on but it's a decent effort considering.

I don't mind the logo either as it seems to actually have some meaning/story behind it -rather than just being slapped on there like that horrible faux wax seal on the Bins.

These look surprisingly nice, based on these initial pics at least, they seem to be actually closer to the OGs than the '04 retros were. I'm feeling the longer, more streamlined toe & the paint on the midsole triangles is duller & looks like proper "true red" -The shade of blue looks good too.

Of course they aren't completely spot on but it's a decent effort considering.

I don't mind the logo either as it seems to actually have some meaning/story behind it -rather than just being slapped on there like that horrible faux wax seal on the Bins.

id rather have the 04s and i have the OG.

I bet these will be $175. lol at JB for just straight robbin kids these days.

id rather have the 04s and i have the OG.

I bet these will be $175. lol at JB for just straight robbin kids these days.

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

sick.gif
 @ the shape!!! Glad I still have my 04's
30my5qq.jpg
did you stop and think that it looks like a larger size?  People will complain about anything.
Honestly, the cw is great but i'm not feeling the heart.  I'd rather buy the 04 pair DS for around 200 then hunt these down.

A larger size??? Did you stop & look @ my pic? I wear a 13. The shape is off fam, not saying you shouldn't buy the sneakers but I'm saying I wont. K?Bye!

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

sick.gif
 @ the shape!!! Glad I still have my 04's
30my5qq.jpg
did you stop and think that it looks like a larger size?  People will complain about anything.
Honestly, the cw is great but i'm not feeling the heart.  I'd rather buy the 04 pair DS for around 200 then hunt these down.

A larger size??? Did you stop & look @ my pic? I wear a 13. The shape is off fam, not saying you shouldn't buy the sneakers but I'm saying I wont. K?Bye!

these rotted on the shelves 6 years ago, and they will rot again... my advice to those who want these is to NOT PAY RESELLER PRICES and just pick up for retail or wait until f&f cause trust me, they will be around

these rotted on the shelves 6 years ago, and they will rot again... my advice to those who want these is to NOT PAY RESELLER PRICES and just pick up for retail or wait until f&f cause trust me, they will be around

^^these sold out quick in 2004 around my way, very hot item... i hope they not too expensive.. i wonder when is the next f&f

Back
Top Bottom