Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Def. copping these when they drop. I outgrew my pair from '04.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

so these drop the same day as the white/black/red IX? Interesting...

wait, what? where did it say this at?

and these are my fav 7's ever, kind of on the fence about the heart logo, but it does add something to it, i was about to pay past retail for the 04's......gotta see em in the stores first...should be a general release as well.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

so these drop the same day as the white/black/red IX? Interesting...

wait, what? where did it say this at?

and these are my fav 7's ever, kind of on the fence about the heart logo, but it does add something to it, i was about to pay past retail for the 04's......gotta see em in the stores first...should be a general release as well.

i personally like the heart logo... it's a nice addition... the only reason i would look for an '04 pair is because ive been contemplating getting those for about a year now and have failed to do so successfully, and also because of the prestige of rocking shoes that are 6yrs older than everyone elses... but it really doesnt matter to me... i'll probably cop these, if i decide not to hunt down '04s...

i personally like the heart logo... it's a nice addition... the only reason i would look for an '04 pair is because ive been contemplating getting those for about a year now and have failed to do so successfully, and also because of the prestige of rocking shoes that are 6yrs older than everyone elses... but it really doesnt matter to me... i'll probably cop these, if i decide not to hunt down '04s...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

mikecabrera wrote:

SMH AT DUDES THINKING THE HEART LOGO DETRACTS FROM THE SHOE. IMO, LOOKS GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT LOGO. COPPED IF I CAN MY HANDS ON A PAIR.
QFT.  If there was no logo, cats would be complaining about the choice of a VII retro in the first place.  Some of you require eternal Kleenex. 
smh.gif
  NO RETRO IS EVER 100% LIKE THE OG (or even the Retro before it).  GET OVER IT AND LIVE ON.

Will definitely cop in August!

Let me explain to you guys something about consumer rights. A customer can say whatever they hell they like to about whatever the hell they like to. How do you expect everyone to like something?! You two are just as guilty for opening your mouth as anyone else..

..the irony of you guys criticizing others for criticizing something!!  
laugh.gif

NO WHERE IN MY POST DID I SAY EVERYONE HAD TO LIKE SOMETHING BUT YOU RIGHT, I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO AND I DID...TOO MANY DUDES IN HERE NEED DIAPERS...
tired.gif

so if you have the right to say what you will just like everyone else, why couldn't you just say "oh they look good wit the logo copped" all that extra smh really means nutting...you gonna cop regardless...great, good for you, but dont try to come at dudes with the whole smh and #!#+$% need diapers...thats corny
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

mikecabrera wrote:

SMH AT DUDES THINKING THE HEART LOGO DETRACTS FROM THE SHOE. IMO, LOOKS GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT LOGO. COPPED IF I CAN MY HANDS ON A PAIR.
QFT.  If there was no logo, cats would be complaining about the choice of a VII retro in the first place.  Some of you require eternal Kleenex. 
smh.gif
  NO RETRO IS EVER 100% LIKE THE OG (or even the Retro before it).  GET OVER IT AND LIVE ON.

Will definitely cop in August!

Let me explain to you guys something about consumer rights. A customer can say whatever they hell they like to about whatever the hell they like to. How do you expect everyone to like something?! You two are just as guilty for opening your mouth as anyone else..

..the irony of you guys criticizing others for criticizing something!!  
laugh.gif

NO WHERE IN MY POST DID I SAY EVERYONE HAD TO LIKE SOMETHING BUT YOU RIGHT, I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO AND I DID...TOO MANY DUDES IN HERE NEED DIAPERS...
tired.gif

so if you have the right to say what you will just like everyone else, why couldn't you just say "oh they look good wit the logo copped" all that extra smh really means nutting...you gonna cop regardless...great, good for you, but dont try to come at dudes with the whole smh and #!#+$% need diapers...thats corny
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Remi23

Price? it better be 150
I'm hoping it will be less. Don't get me wrong I like these, but I don't want to shell out $150 for them
It's Jordan Brand, when was the last time they put out a retro for less than you thought it'd be.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Remi23

Price? it better be 150
I'm hoping it will be less. Don't get me wrong I like these, but I don't want to shell out $150 for them
It's Jordan Brand, when was the last time they put out a retro for less than you thought it'd be.

Im praying for a 135 price tag. it would be dope for JB to drop these and help our pockets. Im cool with paying the same price as the retro 2's.... but we all know its gonna be 150. because of that, I will probably wind up passing

Im praying for a 135 price tag. it would be dope for JB to drop these and help our pockets. Im cool with paying the same price as the retro 2's.... but we all know its gonna be 150. because of that, I will probably wind up passing

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by AntNYC

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by sneakfreak220

am i the only one who doesnt think a black falcons jersey wit the olympic 7s will look right? lol
laugh.gif

lmfao, im with you on that one.. where they do that at...lol i love these shoes, i love the blue sole, they official
That's apart of the story....classic jb.
laugh.gif
lmao im def wit yall lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Wow. Noobs ...
co sign, Vick Jersey >>>>> all of your wardrobe

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by AntNYC

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by sneakfreak220

am i the only one who doesnt think a black falcons jersey wit the olympic 7s will look right? lol
laugh.gif

lmfao, im with you on that one.. where they do that at...lol i love these shoes, i love the blue sole, they official
That's apart of the story....classic jb.
laugh.gif
lmao im def wit yall lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Wow. Noobs ...
co sign, Vick Jersey >>>>> all of your wardrobe

pimp.gif

These will most likely be $150 or even more.

Not to sound too desperate but JB just give us a simple chance to buy these shoes, no international only/HOH Only/Tier 0 accounts only bs please..

These will most likely be $150 or even more.

Not to sound too desperate but JB just give us a simple chance to buy these shoes, no international only/HOH Only/Tier 0 accounts only bs please..

i guess this is an update ?
idk if its confirmed but i was just on !%**#$%%$$#%@
and on there it says these will release
8/14/10 retail $150 , and that they were going
to be QS . so will these release like
the silver anny 3s 4s 9s ?

i guess this is an update ?
idk if its confirmed but i was just on !%**#$%%$$#%@
and on there it says these will release
8/14/10 retail $150 , and that they were going
to be QS . so will these release like
the silver anny 3s 4s 9s ?

If its a QS then it would be a lot more limited than the anniversary 3/4/9's. I also dont think we'd have this much info on it if it were one. Its probly going to be just as limited as the Silver XI or the Infrared pack, just less hype.

If its a QS then it would be a lot more limited than the anniversary 3/4/9's. I also dont think we'd have this much info on it if it were one. Its probly going to be just as limited as the Silver XI or the Infrared pack, just less hype.

Back
Top Bottom