Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by kiddfresh20

thanks ^
so im better off getting these
online?

depends where are you are located, If your area got a healthy amount of packs or those XIs then you should be good and can walk in and cop. I dont think many will be camping for these, not near as much hype as other releases. Id just stay in touch with your local spots.

Originally Posted by kiddfresh20

thanks ^
so im better off getting these
online?

depends where are you are located, If your area got a healthy amount of packs or those XIs then you should be good and can walk in and cop. I dont think many will be camping for these, not near as much hype as other releases. Id just stay in touch with your local spots.

Once 23isback gets ahold of this info I do expect a increase of hype for me since I'm in Dallas.
My reason bieng that about 1/4 of Shoe Heads use NT, TSG & other sites.
While the other 3/4 use 23isback.
I know here in West Dallas most people use 23isback & people I go to school with too...
Maybe it's just around Dallas County but I think it's like that in other places too, right?

Once 23isback gets ahold of this info I do expect a increase of hype for me since I'm in Dallas.
I know here in West Dallas most people use 23isback & people I go to school with too...
Maybe it's just around Dallas County but I think it's like that in other places too, right?

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I agree with you, I work at a FTL in the Houston area and a lot of the people that come in asking for releases say they saw it on 23isback. The reason why Im saying these will be less hyped is that the release is just a month away. Rumors of this shoe didnt even come up until a couple weeks ago so there hasnt been much time for people to jump on the hype train. Who knows it can go in any direction from here, especially since we dont know what type of release this is going to be.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I agree with you, I work at a FTL in the Houston area and a lot of the people that come in asking for releases say they saw it on 23isback. The reason why Im saying these will be less hyped is that the release is just a month away. Rumors of this shoe didnt even come up until a couple weeks ago so there hasnt been much time for people to jump on the hype train. Who knows it can go in any direction from here, especially since we dont know what type of release this is going to be.

man i been tryin to find the 04 fo a long *$% time...i will gladly settle for these tho. i actually like the heart so its a deff cop if i can get my hands on a pair...

man i been tryin to find the 04 fo a long *$% time...i will gladly settle for these tho. i actually like the heart so its a deff cop if i can get my hands on a pair...

deff need to get my hands on a pair of these, but ill be arriving back in japan the day of the release..smh

deff need to get my hands on a pair of these, but ill be arriving back in japan the day of the release..smh

This wont be easy to cop
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

mikecabrera wrote:

SMH AT DUDES THINKING THE HEART LOGO DETRACTS FROM THE SHOE. IMO, LOOKS GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT LOGO. COPPED IF I CAN MY HANDS ON A PAIR.
QFT.  If there was no logo, cats would be complaining about the choice of a VII retro in the first place.  Some of you require eternal Kleenex. 
smh.gif
  NO RETRO IS EVER 100% LIKE THE OG (or even the Retro before it).  GET OVER IT AND LIVE ON.

Will definitely cop in August!

Let me explain to you guys something about consumer rights. A customer can say whatever they hell they like to about whatever the hell they like to. How do you expect everyone to like something?! You two are just as guilty for opening your mouth as anyone else..

..the irony of you guys criticizing others for criticizing something!!  
laugh.gif

NO WHERE IN MY POST DID I SAY EVERYONE HAD TO LIKE SOMETHING BUT YOU RIGHT, I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO AND I DID...TOO MANY DUDES IN HERE NEED DIAPERS...
tired.gif

so if you have the right to say what you will just like everyone else, why couldn't you just say "oh they look good wit the logo copped" all that extra smh really means nutting...you gonna cop regardless...great, good for you, but dont try to come at dudes with the whole smh and #!#+$% need diapers...thats corny
grin.gif

EXPLAIN TO ME AGAIN, WHY I'M TAILORING MY COMMENT TO PACIFY THE FEELINGS OF PEOPLE WHO MAY READ IT? IT'S VERY EASY TO SKIP OVER COMMENTS THAT YOU DON'T LIKE. I DO IT ALL THE TIME...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

mikecabrera wrote:

SMH AT DUDES THINKING THE HEART LOGO DETRACTS FROM THE SHOE. IMO, LOOKS GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT LOGO. COPPED IF I CAN MY HANDS ON A PAIR.
QFT.  If there was no logo, cats would be complaining about the choice of a VII retro in the first place.  Some of you require eternal Kleenex. 
smh.gif
  NO RETRO IS EVER 100% LIKE THE OG (or even the Retro before it).  GET OVER IT AND LIVE ON.

Will definitely cop in August!

Let me explain to you guys something about consumer rights. A customer can say whatever they hell they like to about whatever the hell they like to. How do you expect everyone to like something?! You two are just as guilty for opening your mouth as anyone else..

..the irony of you guys criticizing others for criticizing something!!  
laugh.gif

NO WHERE IN MY POST DID I SAY EVERYONE HAD TO LIKE SOMETHING BUT YOU RIGHT, I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO AND I DID...TOO MANY DUDES IN HERE NEED DIAPERS...
tired.gif

so if you have the right to say what you will just like everyone else, why couldn't you just say "oh they look good wit the logo copped" all that extra smh really means nutting...you gonna cop regardless...great, good for you, but dont try to come at dudes with the whole smh and #!#+$% need diapers...thats corny
grin.gif

EXPLAIN TO ME AGAIN, WHY I'M TAILORING MY COMMENT TO PACIFY THE FEELINGS OF PEOPLE WHO MAY READ IT? IT'S VERY EASY TO SKIP OVER COMMENTS THAT YOU DON'T LIKE. I DO IT ALL THE TIME...

Back
Top Bottom