Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by AntNYC

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by sneakfreak220

am i the only one who doesnt think a black falcons jersey wit the olympic 7s will look right? lol
laugh.gif

lmfao, im with you on that one.. where they do that at...lol i love these shoes, i love the blue sole, they official
That's apart of the story....classic jb.
laugh.gif
lmao im def wit yall lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Wow. Noobs ...

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by AntNYC

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by sneakfreak220

am i the only one who doesnt think a black falcons jersey wit the olympic 7s will look right? lol
laugh.gif

lmfao, im with you on that one.. where they do that at...lol i love these shoes, i love the blue sole, they official
That's apart of the story....classic jb.
laugh.gif
lmao im def wit yall lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Wow. Noobs ...

These are my GRAILS. I have 2 pairs of the 04's. I'm definitely coppin these. I hope it isn't an international release like the TB IIIs (i still copped those btw lol)

These are my GRAILS. I have 2 pairs of the 04's. I'm definitely coppin these. I hope it isn't an international release like the TB IIIs (i still copped those btw lol)

Lol damn now I'm stuck! I was thinking about coppin the 04 olympics and now this is comin out?!? DECISIONS!

Lol damn now I'm stuck! I was thinking about coppin the 04 olympics and now this is comin out?!? DECISIONS!

IMO the heart logo is not that bad. Of course I would prefer that it was not there, but its not a deal breaker for me. If you got the previous versions of this shoe already, then more power to you - if you would rather look around for a DS pair of any of the previous versions of this sho, more power to you. I want to see them in person first before I make my decision. Hey, it least they're not suede.
grin.gif

IMO the heart logo is not that bad. Of course I would prefer that it was not there, but its not a deal breaker for me. If you got the previous versions of this shoe already, then more power to you - if you would rather look around for a DS pair of any of the previous versions of this sho, more power to you. I want to see them in person first before I make my decision. Hey, it least they're not suede.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

grin.gif

2w2phyu.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

grin.gif

2w2phyu.gif

Back
Top Bottom