Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by imazing1201

I have no luck with the oly VIIs.

3 pairs squeaking (bought used) so i sold them

then somebody didn't come through with a trade deal.

i've been patient.

People will complain when they come out. i.e. bad quality and the other nonsense that takes place in this part of NT

Did you do the baby powder trick under the insoles? That worked for my Hare VII's...

i've been patient.

People will complain when they come out. i.e. bad quality and the other nonsense that takes place in this part of NT

Did you do the baby powder trick under the insoles? That worked for my Hare VII's...

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Never understood why these didn't take with everybody with the history behind them. What other Jordan shoe has anything but the 23 on it? Price has always hung around retail or less on ebay but I'm glad I went with two pairs but they mean a little more to me because I was 21 in 1992 and ate the dream team hype up, I mean I was up at 4 in the morning watching them blow out mongolia by 50.
laugh.gif

328596464.jpg
they never appreciated as much over time because SOOO MANY PEOPLE kept DS pairs of these on ice so for every pair that gets dogged out and discarded there's

always more then a few pairs to take its place.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Never understood why these didn't take with everybody with the history behind them. What other Jordan shoe has anything but the 23 on it? Price has always hung around retail or less on ebay but I'm glad I went with two pairs but they mean a little more to me because I was 21 in 1992 and ate the dream team hype up, I mean I was up at 4 in the morning watching them blow out mongolia by 50.
laugh.gif

328596464.jpg
they never appreciated as much over time because SOOO MANY PEOPLE kept DS pairs of these on ice so for every pair that gets dogged out and discarded there's

always more then a few pairs to take its place.

id like to get a pair as long as there isnt too much hype around them. i dont really feel like camping out for these. i like the Olympic vi's much more.

id like to get a pair as long as there isnt too much hype around them. i dont really feel like camping out for these. i like the Olympic vi's much more.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

i've been patient.

tried it.  did not work.  i was supposed to put it under the insole right?

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

i've been patient.

tried it.  did not work.  i was supposed to put it under the insole right?

333csbs.jpg

2qcm1rm.jpg

hopefully i'll be able to find this jersey. mad i passed on it a few years ago when i saw it in the mall on sale for $40. shame on me. but if the olympic 7's drop, they're a must cop for me. never had them.

333csbs.jpg

2qcm1rm.jpg

hopefully i'll be able to find this jersey. mad i passed on it a few years ago when i saw it in the mall on sale for $40. shame on me. but if the olympic 7's drop, they're a must cop for me. never had them.

it would be nice

BUT

i havent heard anything .............................................................peace

it would be nice

BUT

i havent heard anything .............................................................peace

Back
Top Bottom