Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

mlnv4.jpg

I would be excited to get my hands on these since I missed out on the Retro Release due to no having no money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by majicman

333csbs.jpg

2qcm1rm.jpg

hopefully i'll be able to find this jersey. mad i passed on it a few years ago when i saw it in the mall on sale for $40. shame on me. but if the olympic 7's drop, they're a must cop for me. never had them.

Those weren't the jerseys they wore on the Dream Team. Also they don't even look like the ones they're supposed to be, the one Mike wore in '84.

Originally Posted by majicman

333csbs.jpg

2qcm1rm.jpg

hopefully i'll be able to find this jersey. mad i passed on it a few years ago when i saw it in the mall on sale for $40. shame on me. but if the olympic 7's drop, they're a must cop for me. never had them.

Those weren't the jerseys they wore on the Dream Team. Also they don't even look like the ones they're supposed to be, the one Mike wore in '84.

Did anybody start calling their spots?
Only thing Oly that i know is coming out are the Rare air Jordan 
frown.gif

Did anybody start calling their spots?
Only thing Oly that i know is coming out are the Rare air Jordan 
frown.gif

i wonder what they would look like with jeans?? LOL

*cues for Jordan/jeans/carmine pic

i wonder what they would look like with jeans?? LOL

*cues for Jordan/jeans/carmine pic

wow it seems as tho these just released, my pair is still fresh.. if they drop ill cop a pair for my pops he loves these, his pair got jacked when our house was broken into :/

wow it seems as tho these just released, my pair is still fresh.. if they drop ill cop a pair for my pops he loves these, his pair got jacked when our house was broken into :/

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

vick-jersey.gif

+
air-jordan-retro-7-olympic-white-metallic-gold-midnight-navy-true-red.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i got my Vick Jersey ready, AND i already have a pair of Oly's 
laugh.gif

but you can always use backups just in case that vick jersey is TOOOO wavy for the old pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

vick-jersey.gif

+
air-jordan-retro-7-olympic-white-metallic-gold-midnight-navy-true-red.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i got my Vick Jersey ready, AND i already have a pair of Oly's 
laugh.gif

but you can always use backups just in case that vick jersey is TOOOO wavy for the old pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

If they did release an olympic 7 it would be in a new colorway for the olympics that are coming up in the winter, like they did with the two olympic 6s...so this is somewhat believable....i guess

That's what I was thinking. Won't e exactly the same as the '04

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

If they did release an olympic 7 it would be in a new colorway for the olympics that are coming up in the winter, like they did with the two olympic 6s...so this is somewhat believable....i guess

That's what I was thinking. Won't e exactly the same as the '04

these might be that new ugly looking frankenstein fusion/spizike that was posted recently. nice try JB.

these might be that new ugly looking frankenstein fusion/spizike that was posted recently. nice try JB.

Back
Top Bottom