Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

This would be nice if these do come out. A true QS? Wow havn't seen that in a while. I hope these do Come out. I could use a fresh pair.

This would be nice if these do come out. A true QS? Wow havn't seen that in a while. I hope these do Come out. I could use a fresh pair.

I have one ds pair and another pair ive worn through out the years and whats crazy about the 2004 retros is that the pair i was wearing from time to time still looks as good as my ds pair,ive never had a squeeking problem with mine either,the 2004 retros are hardbody,and j .cole probably had a ds pair of the 2004 version like i do,my ds pair looks like i bought them yesterday there still fresh and brand new all around,the pair ive worn sometimes looks really good but it has a slight yellowing in the front of the shoe on the hard rubber part [the white rubber strip in the front],it didnt matter how much i cleaned them either that little front rubber part is going to turn yellow if youve worn them any,my ds pair hasnt yellowed at all on the font rubber part,neither shoe has any creases either,even the pair ive worn,super thick good leather,the leather on those 2004 retros are unforgettable,even if you tried to make them crease they wouldnt.

I have one ds pair and another pair ive worn through out the years and whats crazy about the 2004 retros is that the pair i was wearing from time to time still looks as good as my ds pair,ive never had a squeeking problem with mine either,the 2004 retros are hardbody,and j .cole probably had a ds pair of the 2004 version like i do,my ds pair looks like i bought them yesterday there still fresh and brand new all around,the pair ive worn sometimes looks really good but it has a slight yellowing in the front of the shoe on the hard rubber part [the white rubber strip in the front],it didnt matter how much i cleaned them either that little front rubber part is going to turn yellow if youve worn them any,my ds pair hasnt yellowed at all on the font rubber part,neither shoe has any creases either,even the pair ive worn,super thick good leather,the leather on those 2004 retros are unforgettable,even if you tried to make them crease they wouldnt.

I would like a pair......I remember being at a FNL in the Kitsap mall in Bremerton Washington..and seeing these on display in a fsr...and I passed on them.
tired.gif
....wish I would've copped at least one pair back in 04'.....not my favorite pair of VII's but they are nice...bring em' back out!

I would like a pair......I remember being at a FNL in the Kitsap mall in Bremerton Washington..and seeing these on display in a fsr...and I passed on them.
tired.gif
....wish I would've copped at least one pair back in 04'.....not my favorite pair of VII's but they are nice...bring em' back out!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they never appreciated as much over time because SOOO MANY PEOPLE kept DS pairs of these on ice so for every pair that gets dogged out and discarded there's

always more then a few pairs to take its place.

Hm, there might be some truth to that. My father (who's 48 years old) has a DS pair. Got them on release day (August 21st, '04) with me.

Anyway, this'll be like the 6th pair of shoes that retro in the next year that I already have. Chill, JB.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they never appreciated as much over time because SOOO MANY PEOPLE kept DS pairs of these on ice so for every pair that gets dogged out and discarded there's

always more then a few pairs to take its place.

Hm, there might be some truth to that. My father (who's 48 years old) has a DS pair. Got them on release day (August 21st, '04) with me.

Anyway, this'll be like the 6th pair of shoes that retro in the next year that I already have. Chill, JB.

I'll pass. Never, ever like them. They look like they're some "Richard Simmons" PE's!!! I can hear him right now... "And 1, then 2 and 3...Squeeze harder ladies!". Mom Dukes use to watch his gay *** religiously back in the early '80's!!!

I'll pass. Never, ever like them. They look like they're some "Richard Simmons" PE's!!! I can hear him right now... "And 1, then 2 and 3...Squeeze harder ladies!". Mom Dukes use to watch his gay *** religiously back in the early '80's!!!

mlnv4.jpg

I would be excited to get my hands on these since I missed out on the Retro Release due to no having no money
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom