Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Easy copp in Houston. Everyone thinks these come out tomorrow. Woke up at 12:30 PM and copped around 1:00 PM

Where you cop em at bro?

Wasn't as easy as I expected

Saw them still on eastbay earlier this morning, so I got a little confident it would be easy.

Left for lunch at work, and something told me to go get them. Stopped by the mall...went in four stores and got the last 10. A pair some dude asked for them to hold for 30 minutes, but he didn't come back. All they had left was a 10 and 12 left in the entire mall.

Today was a good day sneaker wise, might get another down the line, but happy with my 04's and 10's right now.

easy cop @ Sharpstown Champs.  Footlocker at the same mall has a few more sizes left.  Houston Galleria and West Pas sold out in 30 mins but they only got a few pairs. 

easy cop @ Sharpstown Champs.  Footlocker at the same mall has a few more sizes left.  Houston Galleria and West Pas sold out in 30 mins but they only got a few pairs. 

papeshfoo wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I have to say it F-U eastbay!!

I hit "add to cart" the instant it popped up and it gave me a 9 minute wait time to check out. By the time I got to the checkout page, guess what? SOLD OUT. Thats BS!!

I quickly hit my Finishline tab and they only had a 9 left...Luckly I also had a Nike.com tab open as well and just recieved my confermation email. I am soooooo DONE with Eastbay, they have screwed me for the last time. I would rather pay the 8.00 tax from NDC then deal with their crap.

/rant

yeah same thing happened to me, it was a good 5 mins before Release Time and the counter started dropping fast, added to cart, said not available...went back and the timer said 7 mins. waited for some reason and added to cart and had a 9 min wait time...I figured oh well, no dice for this one and i didnt check FNL cuz someone posted it was not going to be available there...dont know why I listened to that poster.

while I was waiting, checked the boards and saw FNL had it up, went there and all gone, waited for timer to hit zero and was able to grab my 1 pair. lucky I guess....10 mins later, checked back and was able to add another pair after a 10 sec waittime....didnt purchase it, but thought it was interesting that FNL sold out before EB...normally its the other way around.

pretty decent pair.. didnt acually have to run this time. lol showed up, line wasnt long and FootLocker already starting to let people cop. i must say good timing.  although my 9.5 is sold out. everything else (size wise) is or was still up.. 

*** the lady from the counter threw a fit when i ask for a diff pair just coz the pair she was gon give me gots a scuff on the jumpman nubuck part and said they all came like that. My mission is to get them people even pissd off next time from something ridick favor...   
roll.gif

39219_142758539087833_100000610622677_257584_6218346_n.jpg

this was a bigger release then most people expected, i imagine the production quantity was similar to the eggplant foams, but since these were highly sought after they are all going to sell, unlike the foams where most people who had them from 09 didnt bother with that release

all in all - it was a good release, cause i got my pair, but my boy was tight cause the FL on 14th & 6th ave in nyc didnt even get a single size 13 and he was the first guy in there with that size.

Does any one know how the ordering system for JB releases like this work? i figured the stores order in size runs, how could they not have any 13s?

Originally Posted by jroc3821

Copped last sz 11 sold them to the dude that walked in behind me for $250 lol anyone need a sz 13 or trade for 10.5 to 11.5?..... (.i know no buying/trading but ive been a member since like 05 just never post so I can't create a b/s topic)...in the dmv area
the great thing is....you are still BANNED! hahaha happy vacay.

ad43667340bcd4e72b855ca7691e150c8c6d03e5.JPG

got off at 2pm hustled to my the nearest DTLR ask if the had a 10.5 nope!!!!!!!!! just one pair left a.............11.5
ohwell.gif
 copped it anyway
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AlexF

EDIT: This was the Footlocker in Arundel Mills Mall

10 minutes down 295 in the Baltimore city and you would've been straight.

Prob. will be straight until next week.

These are nice. Not NICE, but ok nice. But after nyc tax, its like 163. I think id rather cop a pair of infrared air maxs and kobes which would be around 145 total. I'm praying these olympic7's will endup in outlets.

These are nice. Not NICE, but ok nice. But after nyc tax, its like 163. I think id rather cop a pair of infrared air maxs and kobes which would be around 145 total. I'm praying these olympic7's will endup in outlets.

This is another shoe that'll be easy to get retail or under around xmas time...

As people trying to get their funds straight for those releases...

My point - if you passed, or was unable to cop, patience is a virtue. TRUST.

Got to the mall bout 2pm expecting sizes to be picked thru but to my suprise every store (FNL, CMPS, FA) except FTL still had near fsr

Easy cop from Champs - happy with my pair - great release!

Dude said they sold some pairs but it didnt seem like ppl were hip to this release round my way

On to the next one.....

These ain't worth $163.

I'm "old school" I guess.

I don't do over $120 for Js anymore ($150 max for XIs) with the lack of quality control. The "brand" ain't the same as it once was.

$40 more, I can get a pair of SJs down here DS in Atlanta, lol.

So salty I didn't get my 10 OR a 10.5
smh.gif

Damn man, these are some of the only kicks I wanted this year.

Back
Top Bottom