Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

I'm in Atlanta now and just walked passed them as I posted Cuz.

What I need to do, post pics?

laugh.gif

*some* of us DO get out, and not live off/believe all the the internet stories/hype, lol.

thought these came out Saturday then remembered it wasn't so missed the NDC/Swoosh release. Not very happy. Congrats to everyone who copped though.

got my pair from finishline and the leather on the toe is pretty thick imo
only thing that bothers me about the shoe is the toe cap(i think thats what its called)
its painted white, it seems like it could be scuffed and red would show through
hopefully im wrong though

Originally Posted by MJlegend

your seriously crazy if you think these will end up in OUTLETS

Lots of shoes hit outlets.  Ever heard of B-grades?   
laugh.gif

CDP XI's & VII's hit outlets hard, Spacejams hit them too, and so on.... 

These are nice, but not $150 nice. 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

These ain't worth $163.

I'm "old school" I guess.

I don't do over $120 for Js anymore ($150 max for XIs) with the lack of quality control. The "brand" ain't the same as it once was.

$40 more, I can get a pair of SJs down here DS in Atlanta, lol.
QFT
Im in that same school with you man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJlegend

your seriously crazy if you think these will end up in OUTLETS
then call me crazy!
crazygideon.jpg

btw its you're not your.
wink.gif

[table][tr][td]Product Description[/td][td]Product Number[/td][td]Unit Price[/td][td]Qty Ordered[/td][td]Qty Shipped[/td][td]Item Status[/td][/tr][tr][td]JDRN RETRO 7 OLYMPIC WH/SL/GD[/td][td]04775103
[/td][td]149.99[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td][/tr][/table]
FTW!!!!
pimp.gif

dang so they gone off eastbay? LOL i was up when they came out i tried to cop they aid it would be available in bout 23 hours so i waited...SMH oh well.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by sandman117x

What are the chances of the order getting messed up from Eastbay?
Pretty slim, but mistakes do happen.  We will assist any customer with an issue the best we can.
EastbayRep, I guess I was one of the unlucky ones then. I was on their at midnight eastern time, got in for a size 10, had to wait 2 minutes before I could checkout, and when I finally did, it went through fine but I got a confirmation with a G number on the screen, no e-mail. Didn't hear anything today and then I just called customer service and they told me my order couldn't be fulfilled. I'm pretty angry the way this went down, I mean fine if I had missed out, I would have tried other sources, but I was led to believe my order had went through. Not too happy right now....

had to work....got out at 1pm it was like they never existed wound up payin 250......its ight cuz every other
'limited" release im goin hard.....smh

Originally Posted by chatta718

had to work....got out at 1pm it was like they never existed wound up payin 250......its ight cuz every other

250?? W  T   F... you couldve got DS 04s for that fam

Someone asked if NDC shipping came in yet, I still haven't gotten anything

here's my story:

got to the mall @ 6am because thats when Finishline was supposed to open. me and two other dudes were there (actually 3 because this dude's dad was copping a pair for himself too).Finishline ended up opening at 7 am and by that time it was 15-20 people there. went to Finishline and in the process of chopping it up with a intern from Leaders, i didnt pay attention and they gave me a 9.5 instead of the 10.5 i needed. got home, noticed i had the wrong size, and drive right back to Finishline to exchange them after i called them. They tell me they have a 10 and a 11 left so I take the 10. Thank god I did because they fit perfect (im a true size 10). Glad to have them at last. The 2010s are prety good quality..nubuck part is buttery and the leather is very durable. Here's a pic with my matching gear

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by chatta718

250?? W  T   F... you couldve got DS 04s for that fam

Someone asked if NDC shipping came in yet, I still haven't gotten anything
i have the 04s tho ...lol i actually like the sign....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

These ain't worth $163.

I'm "old school" I guess.

I don't do over $120 for Js anymore ($150 max for XIs) with the lack of quality control. The "brand" ain't the same as it once was.

$40 more, I can get a pair of SJs down here DS in Atlanta, lol.
QFT
Im in that same school with you man.
pimp.gif

You can get Space Jams that cheap down there?

Back
Top Bottom