Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

just received my shipping info
pimp.gif
glad to hear these run a lil big cuz im an 11 but usually go half a size up just in case but 11.5's had sold out and was lucky to get an 11

Why did NDC ship in the middle of the night? I woke up to a shipping confirmation via email that had a time of 3:43 A.M. Paid for 2 day air and it says the kicks won't be here until Tuesday the 17th
indifferent.gif

Oh and I don't particularly care for FEDEX handling any of my shipping......I ordered some tix for that USA vs. BRAZIL soccer match last week and they were shipped FEDEX and when I came home the tix were just stuffed under my apt door
eek.gif
smh.gif

Does NDC require a sig when they ship??

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Why did NDC ship in the middle of the night? I woke up to a shipping confirmation via email that had a time of 3:43 A.M. Paid for 2 day air and it says the kicks won't be here until Tuesday the 17th
indifferent.gif

Oh and I don't particularly care for FEDEX handling any of my shipping......I ordered some tix for that USA vs. BRAZIL soccer match last week and they were shipped FEDEX and when I came home the tix were just stuffed under my apt door
eek.gif
smh.gif

Does NDC require a sig when they ship??

Wherever you order, it takes 1-2 business days for shipping. I think NDC did us right by shipping it out at 3:43AM instead of letting them sit until Monday, which is what they normally do. Do you ever order online?
indifferent.gif

Nike uses Fedex, and Fedex only. If you don't like Fedex, you're SOL with Nike. But they do require a signature, so they won't leave them in front of the door.

Don't order online all the time. Most of the time I just go get my stuff cuz it's always on lock.......thanx for the info though I guess. Already got a pair here just ordered off NDC cuz I couldn't believe my eyes when they still had my sz up at like 12:38 a.m.

I'm on Jamaica Ave... and I can't them anywhere... I did at this one spot but it was $269 aka Hell No!!

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Some comparison pics to my 2004 pair. The red is different and the gold is more dull on the 2010 pair. I prefer the 2004. Just my opinion.

83d354a4e33a72102d5ddd1ebe535bcacb36bb8.pjpg
a772578ebc7d22dad35b129e6204c7c4c3fb0b9.pjpg
4ca15ae97a20d8b24a4e06359b11f04ad57a37d.pjpg
Nice pictures. I think I actually prefer the 2010 pair. The gold logo on the side is actually kind of nice, and I like how the Navy Blue actually looks blue.

Originally Posted by SC415

Don't know if I should cop now, or try n get them via trade.

Get them now, before you regret it. I sold my size, and just realized i should have kept one for the collection.

Kinda regretting not getting these for retail now that I'm sitting on my couch haha. I didn't even check if they had my size. Kinda whatever these days about J's but I did always like Oly's. May have to stop back tomorrow.

Currently wearing mine right now nd still no creasing after 4 hrs of wear. Exactly like ds. I kid you not. Will take pics when I get home.. smh. If only people would wear their shoes instead of lookin at em. then make a comment about it. It'll make more sense. =)

cop a pair of these even though i still have my 04 release on ice
happy.gif
 iam probably gonna rock these and put back the 04s on the vault
pimp.gif

Currently wearing mine right now nd still no creasing after 4 hrs of wear. Exactly like ds. I kid you not. Will take pics when I get home.. smh. If only people would wear their shoes instead of lookin at em. then make a comment about it. It'll make more sense. =)

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Some comparison pics to my 2004 pair. The red is different and the gold is more dull on the 2010 pair. I prefer the 2004. Just my opinion.

4ca15ae97a20d8b24a4e06359b11f04ad57a37d.pjpg
Nice pictures. I think I actually prefer the 2010 pair. The gold logo on the side is actually kind of nice, and I like how the Navy Blue actually looks blue.

Not sure if it's the lighting or camera, but those 04's are off. The blue looks black. On the 04's the blue looks blue, it's just a dark navy blue. On the 10's it's a lot lighter in comparison to the 04's.

funny how i went to the mall with my fam today and saw them at a local sheiks/ ask if they have a size 9 and copped without hesitation haha/ they fit true size IMO

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Why is the pair I bought from NDC status "in progress"?

Same here, I better get a email monday since I heard they had a restock in my size...

Glad I Copped off swoosh for $90 on rd. They still have the love of the game 9's "unpowedered " on discount.

Back
Top Bottom