Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Actually I'm pretty sure it won't be the Oly. 7's.

But they ARE releasing a pair of 7's as a quickstrike for the FIBA world championship. I haven't seen pics yet, so I don't know what the color placement will be, but I think they will be different from the Oly. 7's.

You heard it here 2nd... lol.
Thanks, solezprogression.  Always dropping info on here.  I remember you were one of the info droppers for the infrared pack.  Knowing JB, it will be some crap retro+ colorway.

I wouldn't put it past JB to mistakenly drop a classy colorway...

you guys talking about these?  pics from sneakernews.com....

white / orion blue / black / infrared air jordan 7 retro, march 2011.

air-jordan-vii-retro-white-orion-blue-black-1.jpg

air-jordan-vii-retro-white-orion-blue-black-2.jpg

you guys talking about these?  pics from sneakernews.com....

white / orion blue / black / infrared air jordan 7 retro, march 2011.

air-jordan-vii-retro-white-orion-blue-black-1.jpg

air-jordan-vii-retro-white-orion-blue-black-2.jpg

Naw those VIIs are slated for a 3/2011 release not August 2010, but they are decent

Naw those VIIs are slated for a 3/2011 release not August 2010, but they are decent

I doubt these are being released, but I'd get two pair. I still have mine in fairly good condition, but I want some more pair.

I doubt these are being released, but I'd get two pair. I still have mine in fairly good condition, but I want some more pair.

All The Dude Who Tweeted The Info Is Sayin Is They Will Be A Quickstrike In August. He Said He Can't Give Me The Exact Release Date Right Now But When He Finds Out He Will Spread The Word.......

All The Dude Who Tweeted The Info Is Sayin Is They Will Be A Quickstrike In August. He Said He Can't Give Me The Exact Release Date Right Now But When He Finds Out He Will Spread The Word.......

Back
Top Bottom