Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by h0opman31

Will eastbay be getting these?
Yup, we will have them available for sale at 12 AM ET on 8/13/10.

EastbayRep - Ray
Hi Ray,
do you know if you guys will have a regular GR-like stock?
or these r limited release kind of stock?
thank you 
The stock is lower than a standard general release, but not by much.

EastbayRep - Ray

They're nice, but it'll be hard to pull off outfit-wise. I suspect these will be easy to obtain, maybe even sit at a good number of places.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

They're nice, but it'll be hard to pull off outfit-wise. I suspect these will be easy to obtain, maybe even sit at a good number of places.

I copped a Navy RL Rugby polo with a big gold Skull & Bones and an R underneath it.

Might try to find a Navy and Red fitted or snapback and call it a day.

The new Black Watch RL Polo matches pretty well too.

If that's not your style then you could also try to find a button down like J.Cole did with his 04's.

If rocking a T shirt is your style... Don't know.

Just suggestions.

Originally Posted by JordanFan93

Will it be a midnight release?
Readings fundamental big dog
There's a 10/10.5 on sneakerhead.com and a size 8 on shoetrends.com (both sites are a little above retail), I wear a size 8 but they aren't shipping out till 8/31 and I don't think these will be hard to obtain at all.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by h0opman31

Will eastbay be getting these?
Yup, we will have them available for sale at 12 AM ET on 8/13/10.

EastbayRep - Ray
Hi Ray,
do you know if you guys will have a regular GR-like stock?
or these r limited release kind of stock?
thank you 
The stock is lower than a standard general release, but not by much.

EastbayRep - Ray

i see i see.
thank you so much for your reply! Ray.
i m gonna cop mine from eastbay!!

eastbay had always been the best place for me to cop sneakers ever since i start collecting back to 4 years ago~
pimp.gif

SOOO GLAD I DONT GOTTA WORRY BOUT THIS...JB/NIKE KILLIN RETROS BY ADDING LIL ACCESORIES....

STOP IT!

I don't know how many of you have actually seen these in person, but I've been collecting J's since day one and these by far and away are the worst pair of J's when it comes to quality I've ever seen. The quality is absolute crap. JB should be ashamed of themselves for actually putting something like this into the marketplace. Wal-Mart has to stock nicer shoes than these. Congrats JB, you've now sunken to a new low. A whole 'notha level of absolute crap....

Originally Posted by dejahnw

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

^QS/ Limited Release $150 Retail.

damn Limited? anyone know many pairs footlocker is getting?

Come on man, you act like there is only 1 footlocker. Every store is going to be different. Call your local store a few days before the release and ask them.

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

I don't know how many of you have actually seen these in person, but I've been collecting J's since day one and these by far and away are the worst pair of J's when it comes to quality I've ever seen. The quality is absolute crap. JB should be ashamed of themselves for actually putting something like this into the marketplace. Wal-Mart has to stock nicer shoes than these. Congrats JB, you've now sunken to a new low. A whole 'notha level of absolute crap....

So you've been collecting Jordan's for the past 25 years and these are the worst retros ever
indifferent.gif

Sometimes I think some of you are playing who can be the most annoying poster

Originally Posted by Magic1978

So you've been collecting Jordan's for the past 25 years and these are the worst retros ever
indifferent.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing, these arent even close to the worst I have seen in the last year, let alone 25!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

indifferent.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing, these arent even close to the worst I have seen in the last year, let alone 25!

In my opinion,  the quality of these is the worst I've seen on a pair of Jordan's. And yes, the quality of 95% of the Jordan's out today is absolute crap. I was amazed when I saw the WBF Team Jordan 2010 today and the quality wasn't good, but it was descent. JB never fails to let me down. I was quite excited about the Olympic VII's and it was a tremendous let-down. Again, this is my opinion. 

Good review vid. Most people are saying that the 2010's are almost identical to the 04's with the exception of the FTLOTG logo and the thicker leather.

Also, I don't know if he realizes it or not, but dude has on a fake USA Champion jersey. Those things were all over eBay a few years ago. The numbers on those jerseys should not be rounded like that. Also, it looks more like a royal blue instead of a navy. Oh well, atleast his shoes are legit.

Back
Top Bottom