Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

sad to hear about the quality decline... would make a great mantle piece though

these look pretty off, but the '04 was definitely no where near OGs as well, I remember my '04 toebox material was so stiff it felt like i permanently had those no-crease plastic #$#@ in them.

gotta stay grateful to have OGs.

Im having second thoughts on these. Might not cop. It all depends if i have $150 by friday.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by teejay6723

I scooped these up yesterday. Quality is good. Definitely not the worst by a long shot. That comment that they are the worst pair in the last 25 years is just ridiculous. Shape and leather is better than the '04's imo. The heart is easily lived with for me and in fact I think it breaks up the white heel area rather nicely. Good work with these jb! Time to go un ds my pair!
smile.gif
2nd u on the quality. Its about as good as the Infrared and White/Varsity Red VI's leather. Worth the buy.

Tired of retros looking closer and closer like fakes. Glad I'm sitting on pairs of 04 from #!#@% on sale back in the day.

Originally Posted by taxtow

Tired of retros looking closer and closer like fakes. Glad I'm sitting on pairs of 04 from #!#@% on sale back in the day.

the @#$%^ you talking about?

Originally Posted by 23M45J9

Originally Posted by taxtow

the @#$%^ you talking about?
laugh.gif

I guess even though the shape on these are closer to the shape on the OGs (mainly the toe box), they look more like fakes than the 04s.

I have the 04's and i just picked these up. Im happy with both pair, not much difference at all.

I copped from SA too. I missed out in 04 so I'm making up for lost time. Now I'm gone til November. Next on my list is the French blue/flint grey XIIIs.

Originally Posted by jordunk

I have the 04's and i just picked these up. Im happy with both pair, not much difference at all.

Cool, I notice some differences in the shades of blue and dullness/shininess of the red/blue. I'm glad are saying these are good quality though.

I wonder where these people get their fakes. Coz this one is just lookn so damn good. Maybe ill get me some of this fake ones. Haha these dudes r funny sumtimes. They may look like fakes to y'all but I gurantee they don't feel like one. Smh. Tsk tsk

Just got the info that a store called Arsenal in NC will be getting these..that's a hour drive from where I stay..so I will be headed up there when I get off Friday morning at 7am

these are dead on minus the stitching and the leather feels better than the 04s and i owned both .

so i will re up on these .

Originally Posted by 617collector

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by purplehazen

at least the symbol is not on the toe box,
this is like the billionth time ive heard this excuse.

thats like saying "well atleast i didnt get violated in my earhole....."

these should ahve came with a tongue ring and a free coupon to get a heart shaped tattoo on your chest. lol

glad i have my 04's.

just when u think jb is on the right track they release this and make the white/back ix look fake.

the only good that has come of this is they will drive the price down on the 04 retros.

its my opinion so people please dont get sensitive and upset.
smile.gif

thats what I'm hoping for
smokin.gif

Shhh. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These are the Flint XIII's.

Anybody know of any matching fittedes for these besides the one just posted above...So far this is all i got...
ohwell.gif

4aa3670c4d74da7c4fc48de1f24d98850f26c246.pjpg

you know what just hit me? you could get these golden fruity version olympic vii and then trade um or flip um for some 04's... now that would be a come up. i might just cop now...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

you know what just hit me? you could get these golden fruity version olympic vii and then trade um or flip um for some 04's... now that would be a come up. i might just cop now...
roll.gif

Cmon man, the heart doesn't have "special" meaning to you??  **Sarcasm**

Back
Top Bottom