Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

9s gone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JWiZz3123

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

I received my pair yesterday from eastbay and my pair came with no receipt
ohwell.gif
, just the shoes, box and brown box from eastbay.  Has this happened to anyone else who ordered from eastbay???
yep, i had the same thing happen to me. oh well, im just glad i got the shoes
Hmm, it sounds like our warehouse forgot to include the invoice with your package.  Just send me a private message with your customer number and order number and I will request for a new invoice to be mailed to you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

^^^^^ nice pics up there willmatic

Thanks. Did you get a pair as well?
yeap i got mine at Sheik TOO sherwood on Sat./  i got lucky cuz it was the last size 9 
laugh.gif

Was it packed over there? I was thinking about going but I had to work. Sideline apparel ftw!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

,it took me five years after wearing my 2004 oly 7s to get a crease,jordan retros from 2008 and beyond have no quilty buy them for casual wear only.
LOL 5 years to get a crease? do you march in your shoes or do you not flex your feet when you walk?

Well on my 04's one has a small crease and the other has no crease. I probably wear them once every six months, used to wear them a little more. It's entirely possible. That's one of the reasons I found it funny that dudes who didn't have them were saying the leather was thin.

the 04s are better than the 2010 pair and i have both... but don't act like the 04 is superior in quality to the 2010 pair... the 2010 pair leather has a more durable leather and looks like it wouldn't crease as much as the 04 pair... and i remember when the 04 pair came out people were hating on it because they said the quality sucked... and i agreed...  but kept the shoe anyway because i loved it... but i think JB quality went downhill starting with the 04 olympics imo

Originally Posted by you go boy

the 04s are better than the 2010 pair and i have both... but don't act like the 04 is superior in quality to the 2010 pair... the 2010 pair leather has a more durable leather and looks like it wouldn't crease as much as the 04 pair... and i remember when the 04 pair came out people were hating on it because they said the quality sucked... and i agreed...  but kept the shoe anyway because i loved it... but i think JB quality went downhill starting with the 04 olympics imo
THIS. QFT. The only thing I don't like with the 2010 pair is the flimsy wings. Other than that, I like them a lot. People be acting like the 04's were amazing or something. My French Blue VII's still have MINIMAL creasing compared to my 04 Olympics, and the Olympics have forcefields in them.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Any Shoe Trends update?
My Shoe Trends order arrived yesterday even though they said they weren't shipping till after August 31st.

So I wore my pair today to work.  I'm sure me being a big dude (6'4", 3 Bills) is a contributor but one full days wear shouldn't be like this:   

Midsole separation FTMFL....

At least it only happened on one shoe. 
eyes.gif

^ are you serious? its not even like that... its just JB poor quality... i'm not trying to justify the poor quality but you got them like that and you didn't even notice... its not like you wore them 1 time and it got like that

Willmatic, that was probably already there before you wore them. That's why I got through a few pairs usually, to get to a decent looking pair.

^^^^^ nice pics up there willmatic

Thanks. Did you get a pair as well?
yeap i got mine at Sheik TOO sherwood on Sat./  i got lucky cuz it was the last size 9 
laugh.gif

Was it packed over there? I was thinking about going but I had to work. Sideline apparel ftw!!
well i went ther with my fam around 1:30pm/ employee told me they just got them in sat.  morning/ lol i was trying to get a discount haha/ended payin retail plus tax 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Willmatic, that was probably already there before you wore them. That's why I got through a few pairs usually, to get to a decent looking pair.

you're right about it on the forefoot part coz I just looked at those pics I posted pg. 72.  The red part on the heel coming off the shoe is what I'm not sure of.  Didn't get a pic of that before wearing them yesterday to work. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

dang 6"4 frame and 300 lbs will just about tore through any shoe.
haha I have more recent retro's (Infra Pack, Univ. IX, '09 Jams) and those have held up better.  More than 2 wears at least.  I'm more or less over it now.  I have accepted that I've finally fallen victim to the sketchy quality or whatever. 

So I wore my pair today to work.  I'm sure me being a big dude (6'4", 3 Bills) is a contributor but one full days wear shouldn't be like this:   

Midsole separation FTMFL....

At least it only happened on one shoe. 
eyes.gif
WIll i dont think thats from you wearing them...i think they were like that when you got them...thats the problem the one dude a couple of posts back stated...i too saw the same problem with a pair i got my brother, we had to ask the employee to get us another one.

SMH JB letting those go as A-grades.

btw i dont think its midsole separating...i think its the cut of the leather or glue or something...it shouldnt be separating from what i can tell...then again you have the shoes with you, are they peeling apart?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by JWiZz3123

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

I received my pair yesterday from eastbay and my pair came with no receipt
ohwell.gif
, just the shoes, box and brown box from eastbay.  Has this happened to anyone else who ordered from eastbay???
yep, i had the same thing happen to me. oh well, im just glad i got the shoes
Hmm, it sounds like our warehouse forgot to include the invoice with your package.  Just send me a private message with your customer number and order number and I will request for a new invoice to be mailed to you.

EastbayRep - Ray
i just got mines today and i have the same problem....just sent a PM ray! please send me my invoice.  thank you!

@ blackcatmj23On the forefoot I think it's the leather cut. But on the heel, the red part on the heel is definitely starting to peel. Looks similar to how the "shark teeth" on the XIV's would peel off. I'll wait til it gets bad and I'll try that gorilla glue or something.

Back
Top Bottom