OMFG RAY ALLENS OPEN NIGHT 11S GOLD AND WHITEEEEE AMAZZZZZZZZING

At first i had to do a double take of them, then i realized how bootleg they looked. I mean i see people at the mall with the same color way. i think with XIsyou have to keep it classic or very subtle. Just my opinion

those are nasty...too much gold and the green kills it. if he wanted to match the jersey he shouldve worn the dmp's

cool..
pimp.gif

look like fakes to me. (not saying the shoes are fake, but like a fake colorway designers would create)

not the greatest color. hope that means more 11s on the way than just the cdp color. i still have those ds.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

sick.gif

Absolutely horrible, I seriously hope Ray picked those up at a flea market and that they were not given to him by JB.

Originally Posted by moranzee11

DID ANYONE SEE THESE YET AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING BEST 11 EVER

laugh.gif
they were nice, but best 11s ever?? i think not.
indifferent.gif

when we're talking best 11s, we're talking concords, spacejams & dmp's

Ray Allen is feeling him self now. I mean he finally won a championship, these flamboyant AJXI's are kind of apart of that. He can afford to be flashy now,just like homeboi Pharrell with his pink sneakers, you think without fame, victory, and money he'd have the confidence to be that flamboyant, nah. I'mfeeling these AJXI's, but they are for Ray to rock and like. I bet if these were to release they'd sale like hot cakes.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by moranzee11

DID ANYONE SEE THESE YET AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING BEST 11 EVER

laugh.gif
they were nice, but best 11s ever?? i think not.
indifferent.gif

when we're talking best 11s, we're talking concords, spacejams & dmp's
And also Cool Greys, Breds and All Stars. In fact this is probably the ugliest XI ever. Just because they're PE doesn't mean they lookgood.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Proof that it's the color placement, not always the silhouette, that can make or break a shoe.
Myth busted!!

they're not that great.

i like them but the only reason i do is because they are ray pe's
and that goes for everybody else too.

everybody knows if these were just some regular release jordan was coming out with
half the people on here who are hype about them now would be hate'n on them and
crying about how jordan ruin another great classic with this crazy colorway............................and don't lie you know you would

Back
Top Bottom