OMFG RAY ALLENS OPEN NIGHT 11S GOLD AND WHITEEEEE AMAZZZZZZZZING

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Just a note: Ray chose to put the green laces in. They would have looked alot better with white, but still nice none-the-less.
They would have looked much better if he had left the White Laces in... But he's RayAllen, he now has a championship FINALLY, and can do what he wishes... I'm so glad to see that he finally has A RING ON HIS FINGER...

Here are all the images of Ray's Gold XI's that I have found so far... I know some wereposted, but not all angles... And I have to say, I did not expect to see XI's on Ray's feet tonight... I also see a #20 on the back instead of a 23 ora 45, which is a RARITY for XI's...

83470420.jpg

83470417.jpg

83470638.jpg

83470661.jpg

83470997.jpg

3ed35b93e0979c33c07838e466836061d23ce5d.jpg

c74253c4ee72373c8e80bf17ebdd88f4ba70979.jpg

im sorry but they look streight bootleg they woulda been hot with a green jumpman and a clear sole like a Colombia type thing..

They're nice but for some odd reason I really get the bootleg feel from they, they're look great on Ray, but still could be on any street corner. Whitelaces would help though.

they go good w/ his uniform but i wouldnt rock them w/ everyday type clothes cause they seem variant

It don't matter what color these jointz come out in and this is just solidification that Ray Ray gets the dopest PEs in the game

CLICK HERE to see a blonde bunny rockin nothin but Hare Jordans poster! Thequality is on point!

Worst ever XIs. Worst color combination. I'd still prefer the white/green that someone photo-shopped.

Okay, I'm predicting that more Jordan players are going to wear the XIs and XIIs. Just that, Ray was the first.
December is coming, guys. You know the drill.

Just getting you ready for the 11's in the CDP. Letting you know the 11's are on they way!

TO EACH THEIR OWN OPINION,BUT TO ME THOSE ARE PRETTY UGLY...BUT I DO THINK ITS COOL JB GAVE RAY A SPECIAL PE MAKE-UP TO COMMEMORATE THE CHAMPIONSHIP.THESE AREOBVIOUSLY FOR THOSE SPECIAL "CHAMPIONSHIP" JERSEYS THEY WERE ROCKING LAST NIGHT. JUST MY INPUT ON THE TOPIC....HOLLA! CED B.

They are so ugly that they're incredible ! That makes sense in my world.

COOK # 45
Dux Ducis.

Back
Top Bottom