OMFG RAY ALLENS OPEN NIGHT 11S GOLD AND WHITEEEEE AMAZZZZZZZZING

nice to finally seeing someone wearing 11s but not nice to see such an ugly colorway. i hope to see some black and green colorways. i would love some all black11s with green stitching,a green jumpman, and a green 23 on the back, oh and an ICEY sole! that just sounds AMAZING

Originally Posted by dylans33

nice to finally seeing someone wearing 11s but not nice to see such an ugly colorway. i hope to see some black and green colorways. i would love some all black 11s with green stitching,a green jumpman, and a green 23 on the back, oh and an ICEY sole! that just sounds AMAZING
why? you won't be able to buy them, remember your only 16 and were asking where you could find b-grade jordans because retail price was toexpensive for you.....
laugh.gif

just messin man

maybe the gold is there to match the new unis, unless they were made just for this game. if someone can photoshop, maybe ray ray could have had the columbiascheme, only replacing the blue with the celt green.

is rondo rockin nikes? eastbay had him marketed for the talking trash sneaker by reebok.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

What his Home PE's should have looked like, Keep in mind I am not as good at PS as BP

nice ps!! I can only wish they release. brought me to tears.

I love the XI and the Celtics...but this colorway is
ohwell.gif
....sick thoughthat ray is wearing them

yo i just saw the bottom of his feet before the last time out and was like
eek.gif

but yea i think they ugly tho

and you guys throw hypebeast around too much

they seriously look like a colorway on variants to me (of course im not saying RA would wear fakes). Hope this is the beginning of Team Jordan players rockingXIs. I would love to see Kevin Martin PEs!

Back
Top Bottom