OMG OMG YOU WOULDNT KNOW WAT TO DO WIT THIS IF IT WAS IN YO BEDROOM!!! LATE@@@@@@!@!@@@!@!@##!@@OMG!

^^ yeah ok you tell yourself that

EDIT: that was to the kid who said ...ill just take dome thats about it

Originally Posted by BurntAssPerm

I'm really mad while I was waiting for my account to be validated someone stole my name...Two bit $$#$$!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm really mad while I was waiting for my account to be validated someone stole my name...Two bit $$#$$!!!

Bruh, i thought of this waaaay before you. dont even try to come at me like dat.
you dont know me son. thats why u not like my shout out to my man 50.

SWAG ME THE @@%+ OUT.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Didn't know her hooters were THAT non-existent.

laugh.gif
Her breasts are so funny it's very inconsistent w/ size. I coulda sworn she had C cups in Transformers 2 but looking at these pictures she has a B cup
smh.gif

I'd still beat regardless.

Originally Posted by BurntPerm

Bruh, i thought of this waaaay before you. dont even try to come at me like dat.

SWAG ME THE @@%+ OUT.
I swear to the Based God I'm going to find you and smother you in a pile of R Kelly Mixtapes...

And in all seriousness if you're gonna ban someone ban this dude. I've used this Burnt #+* Perm moniker on various websites and other areas (HB, AIM, Tumblr, Gmail) and such. Worst comes to worst I'll even provide screens from when Yuku was validating my account back in early April...

SWAG ME THE @@%+ OUT.
Doesn't even make any slang-ical sense. Did you just learn that word or something?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Didn't know her hooters were THAT non-existent.

laugh.gif
Her breasts are so funny it's very inconsistent w/ size. I coulda sworn she had C cups in Transformers 2 but looking at these pictures she has a B cup
smh.gif

I'd still beat regardless.
Yea that is what I am saying. I swore she had more than that. doesn't even look like a B-Cup at all to me. Oh well. She is still cute. Nothing further. Not sexy to me. Just cute. Another boyish bodied female the media hypes up.

Originally Posted by crod6926

^^ yeah ok you tell yourself that

EDIT: that was to the kid who said ...ill just take dome thats about it
How are you gonna tell me what I would or would not smash?
grin.gif

I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me.
Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless.
I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me, I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me.

My style in impetuous
My defense is impregnable
Im just so ferocious
I want his heart
I want to eat his children
PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know what'd I'd do,  WHY I'd conversate about the weather and ask what she likes to do in her free time.  What her hobbies are, What kind of music she likes, What her goals are etc..

I'm going out on a limb here by saying that those two different sn are from the same person??

Just a thought.

But back to ms fox.

Even though she not my favorite,

I'm going out on a limb here by saying that those two different sn are from the same person??

Just a thought.

But

Just a thought.

But back to ms fox.

Even though she not my favorite, I would still TEAR THAT APART.

Just a thought.

But back to ms fox.

Even though she not my favorite, I would still TEAR THAT APART.

Back
Top Bottom