On Facebook, wife learns of husband's second wedding vol. I wonder what she did wrong

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Cleveland. There has to be a HUGE W at the end of the road for them. There just has to be
smh.gif

I'm on my phone but they were on the today show this morning

Try to find pictures of this guys new girl with him

There is something fishy with this whole situation

He other girl is actually vey good looking and the first thought was he has money and she is just a golddigger

If someone can find the new chick u guys would be really wondering what the hell is going on

Like I said, the guy and his new chick were on the today show this morning talking about this situation

He other girl is actually vey good looking and the first thought was he has money and she is just a golddigger

If someone can find the new chick u guys would be really wondering what the hell is going on

Like I said, the guy and his new chick were on the today show this morning talking about this situation

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Once, she found his passport at home when he was supposed to be in China for business.

In October, before leaving for another trip, her husband left a hotel website up on the couple's computer screen.

both of these are funny, but the bolded part has me in tears.
a business trip to china??? and he left his passport
roll.gif

idiot indeed

Spoiler [+]
Cleveland Lost.....Again

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Once, she found his passport at home when he was supposed to be in China for business.

In October, before leaving for another trip, her husband left a hotel website up on the couple's computer screen.

both of these are funny, but the bolded part has me in tears.
a business trip to china??? and he left his passport
roll.gif

idiot indeed

Spoiler [+]
Cleveland Lost.....Again

Back
Top Bottom