On September 11th they are going to burn a Koran in NYC (serious)

pimp.gif
YES!!!!!

Because terrorist dont already have enough "logical" reasons to bomb us
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Ironic because the Conservative ideology tried to deny women equal rights in this country....

They also view feminism as the downfall of our society....

And the religion that is being thinly veiled defended while bashing another one, advocates for the same type of treatment of woman and was practiced...

Nice argument.. I just hope your neighbor doesn't stone you to death when you work on the Sabbath
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ironic because the Conservative ideology tried to deny women equal rights in this country....

And the religion that is being thinly veiled defended while bashing another one, advocates for the same type of treatment of woman and was practiced...

Nice argument.. I just hope your neighbor doesn't stone you to death when you work on the Sabbath
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Let me guess conservatives also fought for equal rights for black people also...

It is one thing to attempt to write your own facts but you cannot rewrite history.. Well I guess you could because that is the only way the Conservatives can be right when it comes to Civil Rights is when they make their own history..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Let me guess conservatives also fought for equal rights for black people also...

It is one thing to attempt to write your own facts but you cannot rewrite history.. Well I guess you could because that is the only way the Conservatives can be right when it comes to Civil Rights is when they make their own history..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tell me, resident liberal shill. When has any conservative stoned a women for refusing to marry him?

This is commonplace is muslim society.

I get a kick out of people defending a group that would love nothing more than to subjugate them and wipe away their basic rights.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tell me, resident liberal shill. When has any conservative stoned a women for refusing to marry him?

This is commonplace is muslim society.

I get a kick out of people defending a group that would love nothing more than to subjugate them and wipe away their basic rights.

So are people suppose to buy a Koran then burn it or are they giving out Korans for free.

I really don't like the direction the world is going.

So are people suppose to buy a Koran then burn it or are they giving out Korans for free.

I really don't like the direction the world is going.

Back
Top Bottom