On The real...How Can Ready To Die Not Be One Of The Greatest Albums Of All Time??

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

It's classic status up there with Train of Thought and The College Dropout.

8661pgx.gif
THIS is easily one of the greatest .gifs ever made. Hands down(skip the pun). @*@# sums up my feelings towards 90% of the music forum.

Anyways, anyone who DOESN'T think this album is a classic and one of the best ever, is no friend of mine.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

It's classic status up there with Train of Thought and The College Dropout.

8661pgx.gif
THIS is easily one of the greatest .gifs ever made. Hands down(skip the pun). @*@# sums up my feelings towards 90% of the music NikeTalk forum.

Anyways, anyone who DOESN'T think this album is a classic and one of the best ever, is no friend of mine.

Same cats saying Ready To Die is overrated think Tha Carter II is classic.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Alot of girls don't like Big because he was so smooth, ugly and at times disrespectful.

If BIG looked like Pac, no one would deny he was the greatest rapper ever.

No disrespect, but I think it's hard to judge it's Classic-esque without being over 25. You just had to experience that Bad Boy music culture impactat the time;
like when "Warning" came on & everybody started checking their beepers, or guys shouting to girls, "I got you wrapped around my #$@#!","Big Poppa" in the club, Method Man's greatest verse ever & then Big just ripping him to shreds effortlessly, & lastly reinstating theEast Coast to its rightful position and/or putting it directly against the Death Row onslaught.

I was never a biggie fan, with that said I wont say its not a classic but I wasn't feeling it.

Idk how sum cats can deny this album seein as after this 1 LP dropped Big was considerred GOAT to many.

Everyday Struggle is the realest song ever.
The intro is one of the best.
Iish is a movie comin thru the speakers.

This album is def up there..

The What is one of my fav songs ever, BIG and Meth trading verses
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom