Once yours always yours? vol. Jr Smith vs Joe Budden

dat boy work quick lol
song is hot tho 

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Well said Pharoa

Sexism at its finest, woman you are filth if you sleep with 2 men over a period of 4 months, dude you are a God, an Alpha if you manage to sleep with 2 women in a week....that's all it boils down to bros...

You shouldn't judge a woman by the number of men she slept with, but more by how she carries herself....Tahiri carries herself as an attention seeking JO, so that's how she should be treated...the fact that she was with Joe and then JR is irrelevant.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Well said Pharoa

Sexism at its finest, woman you are filth if you sleep with 2 men over a period of 4 months, dude you are a God, an Alpha if you manage to sleep with 2 women in a week....that's all it boils down to bros...

You shouldn't judge a woman by the number of men she slept with, but more by how she carries herself....Tahiri carries herself as an attention seeking JO, so that's how she should be treated...the fact that she was with Joe and then JR is irrelevant.
you can't dismiss that because joe budden made her who she is....i used to see tahriri in da sofa lounge working and she aint stand out from any other big body dominican chick thats

fodder in da heightz/dyckman...hell she's from 176 & Amsterdam/Audubon
laugh.gif

she can play that independant role all she want, but in socialite/music industry circles, she's gonna always be joe budden's girl.

laugh.gif
 This whole thread is wild.

If you are "that dude" then your girl shouldn't be 1) cheating on you  OR 2) hopping in bed with another dude RIGHT after a break up

its pretty simple.  And if she does it shows she doesn't respect you or herself to an extent.  So why should you want her afterwards?

This thread is all over the place. I don't really care about what happened before me, it's what happens after me that would bother me. If we are in communication after a break up and we both think there may be a possibility of getting back together and she allows some other guy to have sex with her I don't want it. In my mind its tainted. Its what happens after me that would bother me. Not what she did before we got into a relationship. 
This isn't about random JO. It's about a female you were exclusive with. 

30t6p3b.gif
I bet Joe wasn't with her for any reason but her booty so to me she can talk and +*@% whoever she wants. He didnt want her for the right reasons and got played accordingly. Who cares? He's easy prey.

Originally Posted by cap1229

30t6p3b.gif
I bet Joe wasn't with her for any reason but her booty so to me she can talk and +*@% whoever she wants. He didnt want her for the right reasons and got played accordingly. Who cares? He's easy prey.

naw it wasn't...she was a ride or die..his youtube video's are entertaining...don't judge me lol
This was recent, maybe like a month or so ago

Oh she was most def. fed up so he shouldn't be surprised. She's telling him right there in that video. Him racking the man that took out her trash over the coals for not getting head or p first before taking out her trash...
30t6p3b.gif
dummy. Women aren't that complicated when it comes to showing you care. You show it through small gestures.

Oh she was most def. fed up so he shouldn't be surprised. She's telling him right there in that video. Him racking the man that took out her trash over the coals for not getting head or p first before taking out her trash...
30t6p3b.gif
dummy. Women aren't that complicated when it comes to showing you care. You show it through small gestures.

but he's hot in these streets too!!!!
when pride is too much love don't stand a chance...damn that was too deep for a Sunday

listen to the song I posted too..i'm pretty sure he's talking about her. 

Originally Posted by blazinRook

30t6p3b.gif

but he's hot in these streets too!!!!
when pride is too much love don't stand a chance...damn that was too deep for a Sunday

listen to the song I posted too..i'm pretty sure he's talking about her. 

he sounded like a **%@@ in that video with her. Just showing up at her doorstep like the cancer that won't die. He the kind of dude that will try and get you pregnant if you let him hit on some now your mine and forever type %%%%. Scariest dudes around.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by gllahone84

You wildin fam...smh

ima be honest I saw the first two sentences and saw red.
laugh.gif
Just three holes tho?
sick.gif
If a !#$!! gonna say that then deep down inside he thinks his mama was that way for his father.
No. He's clearly talking about women who use their body to make their money. They selling sex, and at the end of the day that's really all they're good for. A women who's fine with her *%+ out for the world to see, doesn't have the values or morals it takes to be a proper lady, simple. 
I agree Wade Cap definitely went emotional on that one. I thought it was obvious what type of chick he was talking about and definitely not saying all women fit that profile.

How come every time I hear the name Joe Buddens, its always involved in some ol extra lame situations?

Me personally, I feel like once we're done, WE'RE DONE. Who cares who she slept with after we broke up? Is after the fact(so literally). Thats some ol emo $@+ Drake +!%*.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by Boi

Budden still got women and money tho

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope you guys really don't think Joe Budden is poor. Dude does have money.
No one said he was living under the underpass, but dude ain't on that never gonna need for anything else status.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

This thread is all over the place. I don't really care about what happened before me, it's what happens after me that would bother me. If we are in communication after a break up and we both think there may be a possibility of getting back together and she allows some other guy to have sex with her I don't want it. In my mind its tainted. Its what happens after me that would bother me. Not what she did before we got into a relationship. 
This isn't about random JO. It's about a female you were exclusive with. 
Whenever I hear something like this its either, the dude cheated and is hoping he girl forgives him and takes him back or the dude dumped the girl but changed his mind
Either way its seem childish, you arent together but she has to worry about what she does and how it affects you, might as well me datng. 

What about if you guys have a clean(grown up) break and a year later talk again, it doesnt matter who she slept with right?

anyway you slice it...Joe has us talking about him, he's not dumb..he's up to something.

call him a simp, corny, whatever you want.

but Diddy is corny
and drake is a simp- both are gettin $ and women

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by trunks206

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope you guys really don't think Joe Budden is poor. Dude does have money.
No one said he was living under the underpass, but dude ain't on that never gonna need for anything else status.
Son actually managed his money very well. His money will surpass most of the people who you think "never gonna need for anything". Son aint living right off album sales, that's for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom