One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

Did you even read what you type that I quoted? What rap Song is "hey are you at the right school" in?
But how is that treating me as less than a man? I don't see the correlation, he didn't make me leave the building, he didn't ask me for my papers, he asked a question and I was free to look, laugh and keep on walking. To be fair, I don't look like the kids in this school, even the other black students, I look like I belong in a damn School Boy Q video, walking around a law school, I know that, I expect a certain level of "is he a student here?" I understand how you present yourself effects how you are treated.

I wasn't even mad at him, just thought it was funny. I'm suppose to flip out on a professor in the hallway? Is that really a good time to rip off my T-shirt exposing my black panther shirt like "Tricked you ******!" Am I suppose to report him for making an assumption based on his experience, demographics of the school and the city the school is in? Like I said, getting mad at every indiscretion is not my bag, I'm tired. How would I have stopped him from thinking that? By virtue of me being there his viewpoint will be changed in the future. Constantly being upset isn't me, it would be stealing my heart, it would be letting them win.

But I do have principles, I do stand up for myself when I feel it's necessary. Yes, I do use comedy to deflate the seriousness of a situation. People learn better with smiles than they do with frowns. Thats the whole point. "You kill hitler by making fun of him" one of the realest quotes I've ever heard. I fight in the courts of law, I fight the system, I couldn't care less about individuals, unless they are in a position of power. Don't care about Biebers racist joke, do care about Sterling not renting to black folk.

Last edited:
At the end of the day and this applies to every Non Black that says the N word "Everyone wants to be a N word but nobody wants to be an N word"

Cats want the glitz and glam and entertainment factor they see in "urban culture" but don't want to understand or be part of that struggle. Dudes can say "how come blacks can say it but we can't" but when blacks are getting racially profiled they not saying "how come blacks are being racially profiled but I'm not"

How about this, every other race come up with their own term of endearment that they flipped from a negative term and see how many people would even care or want to use it.

Lucky can be extreme at times but this right here is on point.

So I'm dumb now because I have a different opinion? Unless you live in the backwoods of Alabama or some other rural area, you know ******* good and well you don't fear the KKK. I don't so it's out of sight and out of mind for me. In 2014, I'm MUCH more offended by slurs. You've set your stick in the ground and are REFUSING to move it for the sake of keeping up your argument.

Exposing yourselves one by one :lol:

Maybe it's me, but I think more people are pissed at him for the slur(s) used rather than him saying he's going to join the KKK.

What man! You should ask before assuming stuff like that.

After seeing your follow up response, you are very very ignorant.

Last edited:

What man! You should ask before assuming stuff like that.

Ask what? I feel as though people are more upset at the slurs more than anything. OBVIOUSLY there are people who are pissed at him saying he wants to join the KKK, but I think at the end of the day, more people take offense at the words he was using.

I'm not one to put down anyone or their feelings if they think otherwise because I'm just giving an opinion.

laugh.gif
 @ the people arguing about the level of racism two racist organizations are at... They all both are.

The more posts I read in this thread the less I actually care about what JB said. 
eyes.gif

I feel like a lot of young brothas have the right aim, but no focus. They are cutting the heads off the hydra, instead of figuring out how to take out it's heart.

I am more shocked at someone saying they want to join the KKK then saying ******. Anyone can say ****** its just a word. Now saying you want to join a terrorist group that has killed people is very upsetting.

You guys really act as if the KKK is nothing to be afraid of, you must not know how much pull they have and could have still in the south.

Whats more upsetting someone calling you a white devil or saying they want to join alqaeda
whats more upsetting someone calling someone a dirty jew or saying they want to join the nazi army

Maybe it's me, but I think more people are pissed at him for the slur(s) used rather than him saying he's going to join the KKK.

So if he had just said one less lonely black man whatever whatever joining the KKK, we would not have this thread?

So if he had just said one less lonely black man whatever whatever joining the KKK, we would not have this thread?

After the heels of his racist joke a few days before? This thread would have been made.

Are you black? I dont think anyone black person is afraid of word more so than a terorrist group. Im sorry a word cant kill me but the Klan sure as hell can. Its just simple logic. Yes there are dumb people who may feel the way you think but anyone with any type of reasoning skills would understand why someone talking about joining a terrorist group would be very offensive. Imagine a middle eastern person being in biebers shoes saying they want to join al qaeda. I guarantee you you wouldnt be worried about him calling you a white devil

So I'm dumb now because I have a different opinion? Unless you live in the backwoods of Alabama or some other rural area, you know ******* good and well you don't fear the KKK. I don't so it's out of sight and out of mind for me. In 2014, I'm MUCH more offended by slurs. You've set your stick in the ground and are REFUSING to move it for the sake of keeping up your argument.

I honestly didn't know people were shook about the KKK in 2014.

Are they that bad in the deeper south? I'm in VA, last I heard of them they were putting pamphlets and fliers in local neighborhoods but that **** got squashed real quick.

I see confederate flags on people's trucks on daily basis :lol: but then again I live in texas

I honestly didn't know people were shook about the KKK in 2014.

Are they that bad in the deeper south? I'm in VA, last I heard of them they were putting pamphlets and fliers in local neighborhoods but that **** got squashed real quick.

My cousin, who lives out in Leesburg, got a pamphlet in their mailbox a few years back...but like you said, that **** got squashed real quick.

Man, I've always only had two fears in my life. Prison and the KKK. The true leaders of it did a fantastic job when they traded in their sheets for suits and ties...thats what scares me. David Dukes, Robert Byrd, Hugo Black. I wouldn't step down to them, but man when they had a demonstration down town, I went out there and watched, but can't lie, I was hoping things wouldn't pop off.

AS AN ASIDE

FOR THE REGULAR PARTICIPANTS IN THIS HEATED CONVERSATION

WHAT ARE YOUR ECONOMIC STATUSES?

I THINK SOCIOECONOMIC IS MORE TELLING THAN RACE IN REGARDS TO NT

ALSO STATE UR AGE

my boy was driving from sf to alabama and dude was shook seeing all them confederate flags and having some bizarre encounters with a handful of folks. he met some nice people along the way, but it was a definite culture shock

REAL TALK HAVE YOU EVER VISITED OTHER PLACES?

I VISITED TEXAS. NICE STATE. YALL GOTTA FIX THE AIR CONDITIONING DOE

I've been to many places but I'm always in the downtown/uptown area or at a resort so I guess I wouldn't really know the feeling of actually being a resident in that area

my boy was driving from sf to alabama and dude was shook seeing all them confederate flags and having some bizarre encounters with a handful of folks. he met some nice people along the way, but it was a definite culture shock
I THINK THATS THE ISSUE WITH MODERN TECH.

WHILST THE INTERNET HAS ALLOWED US TO BE EXPOSED TO EVERYTHING

ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE YET TO ENCOUNTERED THE WORLD IN AN ORGANIC PERSONAL LEVEL.

LIKE YALL REALLY THAT SHOCKED OLE BOY SPEWED SOME RACIST STUFF.

JUST CUZ HE SANG NEVER SAY NEVER OR BABY?

REAL TALK HAVE YOU EVER VISITED OTHER PLACES?

I VISITED TEXAS. NICE STATE. YALL GOTTA FIX THE AIR CONDITIONING DOE
I've been to many places but I'm always in the downtown/uptown area or at a resort so I guess I wouldn't really know the feeling of actually being a resident in that area
I MORE SO VISITED HOUSTON.

I WANNA VISIT DALLAS STADIUM ONE DAY.  ITS MY FAVORITE TEAM'S SECOND HOME STADIUM. TROLOLOLOL

Texas I can sorta understand.

But North jersey?

Like 25 mins from the hood and urban areas?

Me and my boy just looked at each and sped away.
BRUH U KNOW BOUT THE BOONIES AND STIX OF NJ MAN

SOME INBRED MOUNTAIN FOLKS THERE.

JACKSON-WHITE TYPE STUFF

Texas I can sorta understand.

But North jersey?

Like 25 mins from the hood and urban areas?

Me and my boy just looked at each and sped away.

FWIW...Howard Beach in Queens had some of the worst racial problems. While not in Northern Jersey, but not too far away, you might not see the confederate flags...but the sentiment may still be there with some residents.

Back
Top Bottom