one more reason to hate on 50 cent

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hahahah 50 is a Mr. Me Too.....

i dunno, his crib is coo and all but there is way too much excessive space. a lotta openness and unused space imo.
but other than that errything is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
especially, his closet but all the g-unit shoes..
smh.gif
smh.gif
he needs some real kicks in there

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

****** dont hate on 50 cent they just hate him... congrats...ur rich...but u still whored rap to the point of no return wit ur bullfish "music"... i cant respect dude as a person... ***** walks around like he the president of the world and $@!$... its just not a good attitude to have and it makes us(rappers) look bad as a whole... wait til i get on cribs...

Whatever son, you say that now cause you aint got no money. I'm not a fan of 50's music by far, but as a person and a business man I got the upmostrespect for him and he's was right when he said "If money dont change you, you aint makng enough."

jay z and diddy got more dough than 50... diddy is an $*@%#@* but not like 50... :smh:@ cats thinkin u gotta be a disrespectful sellout to be rich...

i used to think it was just a part of his image but dude be buggin wit a lot of *#+% he be doin... son hired cops cuz he know he talk *#+%...

laugh.gif
@ 50 using mtv to sell his mansion.

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
@ 50 only paying 4.1 for that mansion. biggest real estate in ct and one of the biggest homes on the east coast being on 4.1.

there are homes in my neighborhood that costs 6M+ and isn't half of the size of that mansion.

Seems like too much for one person.

I dont care what anybody says, if you from the streets and get that kind of money, you'll act a fool too.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Seems like too much for one person.

I dont care what anybody says, if you from the streets and get that kind of money, you'll act a fool too.
real talk! but damn, i know for sure that would seem too much just for him...wasnt he talking about in an earlier interview that it is just him in thathouse?

"I can't go commercial, they love me in the streets..." - 50 Cent - "Poor Lil Rich"
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif
that house is dope

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and to think he was sellin it at one point
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

****** dont hate on 50 cent they just hate him... congrats...ur rich...but u still whored rap to the point of no return wit ur bullfish "music"... i cant respect dude as a person... ***** walks around like he the president of the world and $@!$... its just not a good attitude to have and it makes us(rappers) look bad as a whole... wait til i get on cribs...

If you amassed a estimated net worth of 450 million is 4 short years you would walk around as if your president too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

his success is well deserved.
happy.gif

That place seems amazing. But I remember reading he spent $10 million to renovate it and it was on the market for quite some time. Might sound foolish butbecause it would cost too much to maintain and because only a small portion of the house would be used even by a big family it was hard to sell until Curtisbought it in 2003. It's still sick, regardless.

Back
Top Bottom