One of my friends got raped, I've never gotten so heated in my life

She just called me and told me, I feel so angry right now

the cops already got the guy that raped her, but I got so heated when I heard, it got to the point where as soon as she told me I could feel my heartbeat

smh.gif

id be mad heated too
atleast they caught the guy
tired.gif

ungh. if i heard that about one of my clsoe(girl) friends. i'd probably feel just liek that. sry brah

hope he gets at least 20 in jail for that

damnn sorry to hear that. hope shes okay. did she know that guy or was he a random stranger? and she should definitely get tested just in case.

LIES! shes probably one of those females that got pwned by the dude because he didnt wanna be with her nemore so she calls it "rape" or she was drunkas hell n think she got raped. Calm down. your not fixin ne thing by geting "heated" your not going to do anything

The good thing is that they got the dude.....if they didn't..then you would able to go on a Punisher gun rage..

i thought this was gonna turn into a ohsnaps post...

good thing they caught that guy tho...oh and no pics = Ducktales

damn thats too bad, but at least they got him. one of my home girls walked into her house and found her mom laying on the floor after she got raped lastmonth. my home girl also got raped a while back. i feel really bad for her, she has had tons of bad things happen to her.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

LIES! shes probably one of those females that got pwned by the dude because he didnt wanna be with her nemore so she calls it "rape" or she was drunk as hell n think she got raped. Calm down. your not fixin ne thing by geting "heated" your not going to do anything

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I am appalled by some of the replies here, rape is nowhere near funny. Fadeaway, a close friend of mine was lucky enough to fight off an attacker just lastyear. What your friend needs right now is support, don't start acting different around her just give her the same love you would give her otherwise.

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

She just called me and told me, I feel so angry right now

the cops already got the guy that raped her, but I got so heated when I heard, it got to the point where as soon as she told me I could feel my heartbeat
Sorry that this post backfired on you dude. Some people are just messed up.

Back
Top Bottom