One of my friends got raped, I've never gotten so heated in my life

yall dudes need to chill...in before the ban(s)
smh.gif

some of you people are horrible. Shame what happened to her. People will be getting banned left and right, i think

I really question some of y'all and your relationships (or lack thereof) with women. You must either be extremely immature, have never been loved or both.

Originally Posted by ddot7

I really question some of y'all and your relationships (or lack thereof) with women. You must either be extremely immature, have never been loved or both.

how about posting somones private buisness on the net? you think she appreciates that? on a sneaker board?

I HATE THESE POSTS ON NT.

bad things happen to good people all the time. you hear it on the news and everywhere. i hate these moments in life where the world tells you how to act. as aquote from the departed...

"nobody is more full of +@@! than a cop, a cop signs up for the job to use a gun but they're smart enough to know they're suppose to be sad whenthe media and people come roaming around " well thats the jist.

nobody is mocking what happened but someone says pics? throws in a joke, hey even lightens the situation and they are suddenly the rebirth of satan.

was this a forceful thing or a drunk thing?? did she know the guy?

anyway goodluck with that, i be pissed and would be willing to do w/e to support my friend to but everythings fallen in place so basically things should be setjust gotta give her time to heal.

thats happened to me before. we were at a party and my homegirl came out crying. so me and all the homies started runnign aroudn the house looking for the guybut he was nowhere to be found...we asked if anyone knew the guy.

still havent found him. its weird cuz everyone seemed to forget that happened the week after.

You have any connects inside?

Visit one of the homeboys that's still serving. Have him spread the news about ol' boy. Word will get around fast.

There's nothing that will make a dude a bigger target inside the joint than being a rapist or a child abuser.

Let ol' boy pay for it thru weekly installments. He'll never forget it and if he does make it out, surely won't be the same guy.

I swear, the immaturity of some kids on here is appalling.

Really sorry to hear about your friend being victimized like that. Unfortunately at this point all you can do is be supportive of her and help her healemotionally/mentally. Best of luck to ya both, and hopefully that scumbag will get his in the can.

how about posting somones private buisness on the net? you think she appreciates that? on a sneaker board?

dude sorta has a point

even though his jokes are tasteless.

but anyways, sorry about your friend

tired.gif

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by ddot7

he has a point
eyes.gif

haha normally any topic about a girl requires pics...but damn i cant believe some of y'all are asking for pics in this one...wait its NT, yes i can believeit

Ducktales or atleast Im hoping it is, if not this is the type of issh that just pisses me off

This aint a cool way to get e-fame, why post this on NT????? for e-sympathy? do you want NTers to share rape stories?

I never understand ppl posting personal issh on NT and this didnt even happen to you so its somebody else personal business
smh.gif
same issh with RIP threads whats da point? Do you need ppl you wont ever meet toembrace you and get e-condolences

This really doesnt belong on NT but I guess you post what you want, the inconsiderate replies are far from a surprise

I hope you tell her that you made a thread about her gettin raped on Niketalk(but I guess its not bad cuz you aint say her name so that makes it ok
tired.gif
)

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom