One of my friends got raped, I've never gotten so heated in my life

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear the smileys messed my eyes all up.
laugh.gif

She definitely just needs your support and assurance that no matter what she didn't deserve that.

Too many woman survive a rape only to then hear others try and say it was their own fault. That's just so wrong.

glad to hear they caught him...and its good to know he will probably get whats coming to him in prison for being a rapist....but that still doesnt take awayfrom what he did. hope your friend is alright.

absolutely nothing backfired, its the internet

everything you say is gonna have some idiots making comments trying to be funny

i expected "pics" to be one of the first things said

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

pics
nerd.gif
log off now son...youse a....nevermind...
smh.gif

well any back to the post...sorry to hear that man...but calm down homie..the devils gotta plan for em...trust

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

absolutely nothing backfired, its the internet

everything you say is gonna have some idiots making comments trying to be funny

i expected "pics" to be one of the first things said

exactly...its like a tradition on niketalk.

this happened to my ex. i was dating her when it happened. she went to the bathroom at a party and a guy followed her in. he kissed her and she slapped him.after she slapped him he started jabbing her in the face a few times to calm her down. she ended up on a bathroom floor face first with her jeans on her ankles
smh.gif
..her sister took her home. when i went to comfort her the morning after she snapped at me when i tried to hug her and told me to leave...A.A.G will neverbe the same

LIES! shes probably one of those females that got pwned by the dude because he didnt wanna be with her nemore so she calls it "rape" or she was drunk as hell n think she got raped. Calm down. your not fixin ne thing by geting "heated" your not going to do anything
Wow...
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Im sorry for your friend I dont like it when things like that happen either. Hopefully the person will get what he deserves in jail. SMH at how common rape is.I met a few girls over the summer that I was trying to smash and they told me that it happend to them. The worst part about it is in most of the cases it wassomeone close to them. What I hate the most is that they dont report it, and I would but then I would feel bad. Anyways after they told me I kinda didnt wantto smash anymore because I didnt want to think about what happend to them.

Some of you guys are disgusting. A girl just got raped and all you care about are pics? Or you just want to get a laugh out of this sad situation?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

my mom fought off a "famous" serial killer/ rapist in san diego back in the day and put dude behind bars, testifying against him.

Momz is G i dont mess with her like that.

But if i had a friend that got raped, i would find dude before cops did, and nobody would ever find him again.

Back
Top Bottom