One of the best movies of 2008/2009, Has anyone seen the movie "Taken" ?

I know movies is set to release during this month in the US but Dvdrips has been out for a couple months now probably because it was released over in Europe.

All I have to say is this is one of the best actions film I've seen in awhile, straight to the point and lots of fighting.

For those who have seen in, discuss and for those who haven't yet go see it when it comes out.

^

You won't be disappointed and
smh.gif
at you thinking/hoping? other than a chick

Jean Valjean was a beast in this movie....alot of CQC (close quarters combat) in this movie

Me and my friend saw the trailer, and our jaws just dropped. We both said "we gotta see this." Looks really sick.

Been seeing the trailer nonestop since the weekend. Hopefully it doesnt disappoint and up to par like the Bourne series.

Pretty sick movie. Excellent writing and execution of the script. Dude kept it uncomprimisingly gangster throughout.

pimp.gif

movie was dope, not GREAT but very good.

Why was the dumb #*% +*%%# literally sprinting everywhere? I know it's a trivial thing but that *%+# was getting on my nerves, lookin like a little kidevery five seconds.

Oh yea and ma dukes>the daughter

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

movie was dope, not GREAT but very good.

Why was the dumb #*% +*%%# literally sprinting everywhere? I know it's a trivial thing but that *%+# was getting on my nerves, lookin like a little kid every five seconds.

Oh yea and ma dukes>the daughter
laugh.gif

Same thing I thought Famke Janssen was
pimp.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

saw it over the weekend...film was
pimp.gif
..Liam goes IN on everyone...gonna watch it again tomorrow...had the dvd rip for awhile jus never got around towatching...

I think the movie could have had a little better story and ending. Liam played his role perfectly but had a so-so supporting cast. Other than that movie wascold.

Movie looks sick

I like how in the trailer liam neeson is just telling the dudes what he's gonna do if the don't give his daughter back but he stays calm and the guy onthe phone is just like...

"good luck"

Back
Top Bottom