One of the best t-shirts I've seen in a minute...

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

like im not even into racial violence. to me its terrible and stupid.

but if i catch anybody black or not, you're gonna have to square up and engage in physical combat with a mountain of a man and monster of a fighter in myself.

bush lost over 700 billion. obama came into his position in the hole.
and ppl are acting like he spent the 200 billion bill saved up.

I feel like this is an idiot's point of view. The shirt to me isn't criticizing the man himself. It is a realization that the "Hope" that Barack championed for, the "change" that seemed so possible, is false. The political machine will not change because of one man. It is futile to even attempt such an endeavor. That is what "is fading away". I don't see this as a knock on Barack; just a unique portrayal of American realities.
idiots point of view? im not gonna go too far, but my iq is 119 so im very far from "an idiot" the main point of that %%+# is to pokefun at obama. thats not "art"
you seem like one of those idiots who put an art tag on something they know is wrong.
stupid comment eh? it reads just like yours. at the end of the day this is obama slander. no two ways to go about it.
you're talking like you know this man. how do you know someone didnt pay him to make a slanderous shirt?
someone just paid my promotion company to gather negative reviews about their youtube video and to the naked eye it looks like ppl just hate him.
open your eyes ppl.

i am in no way a big fan of his. he's done some things i didnt like... but if anyone in the world could stack 400+ billion in a few months, show me themand we can make them the king of the earth.

Originally Posted by verynecessary

but if i catch anybody black or not, you're gonna have to square up and engage in physical combat with a mountain of a man and monster of a fighter in myself.

I feel like this is an idiot's point of view. The shirt to me isn't criticizing the man himself. It is a realization that the "Hope" that Barack championed for, the "change" that seemed so possible, is false. The political machine will not change because of one man. It is futile to even attempt such an endeavor. That is what "is fading away". I don't see this as a knock on Barack; just a unique portrayal of American realities.
sorry to offend you sir, but apparently there are people out there who don't share the same opinions as you. if i hear of any of them expressing said opinions, i'll be sure to let you know so you can take care of business.

seriously now?
is that to me?

idiots point of view? im not gonna go too far, but my iq is 119 so im very far from "an idiot" the main point of that %%+# is to poke fun at obama. thats not "art"
you seem like one of those idiots who put an art tag on something they know is wrong.
stupid comment eh? it reads just like yours. at the end of the day this is obama slander. no two ways to go about it.
you're talking like you know this man. how do you know someone didnt pay him to make a slanderous shirt?
someone just paid my promotion company to gather negative reviews about their youtube video and to the naked eye it looks like ppl just hate him.
open your eyes ppl.

i am in no way a big fan of his. he's done some things i didnt like... but if anyone in the world could stack 400+ billion in a few months, show me them and we can make them the king of the earth.
Really? IQ results?

I feel like my perspective at least has substance. Basically, your first response was that anyone who wore this shirt deserves to be beatdown. That isn't asmart opinion at all. It's rather barbaric. I am just giving my opinion; no way do I know that I am correct. However, you also talk as if you know thecreator's intent, with no doubt in your mind. How do you know that my perspective is wrong and yours is right? I just felt it was stupid to say that youwill beat someone up if they wore this shirt. Ever heard of political discourse?

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by npa07

Originally Posted by Al Audi

shots fired...

really though id slap anyone wearing that mess around me and its not because im ignorant its border line... im not even gonna go there. enjoy
alien.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah okay, chump. I'd break your arm if you ever put your hands on me because of something I wore. And %%#* with this "it's borderline.. I'm not even gonna go there".. What? Borderline racist?
laugh.gif
[/color]
eyes.gif
alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Riiight.[/color]
yes...borderline what?!?! i think we need to know this...borderline funny? borderline strange?

where was the bush shirt that they did 10 months into his administration???

oh ok.

the execution of the concept is ill. the idea behind the shirt is not. this guy inherited a hyoooge deficit, two wars and a non existent job market and ppl"expect" him to change everything overnight. no. its not expectations. the same ppl that voted against him are the same ppl MOCKING him and his ideafor change. now all of a sudden they're "expecting" change and "hoping" for change? please. you're hoping for failure and mockingthose of us that voted for obama.

the shirts not racist but the mockery of obama, the calling him out of his name, the fact that ppl put president in quotation marks, ppl using so calledpresident when referring to obama, the amount of scrutiny in such a short period of time, among other things seems like its coming from ppl that have a hiddenagenda that has nothing to do with politics.

anyway, thats another subject.
won't ever cop anything freshjive related, not that i have in the past.

sure about that tough guy?

Originally Posted by verynecessary

sorry to offend you sir, but apparently there are people out there who don't share the same opinions as you. if i hear of any of them expressing said opinions, i'll be sure to let you know so you can take care of business.

seriously now?
is that to me?
nah, it's to champion. i agree with you bijald

the main point of that %%+# is to poke fun at obama. thats not "art"
no, it's not "poking fun." it's a pretty sober expression of disappointment/despair. this does nothing to degrade theman's image (unlike the joker/hitler/etc defaced posters). it plays off the ideal of hope (and change), and obama's image is tied to that.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

100% sure and post some recent pics if that was ur intention. dont use them lil ihop jokes neither.

and bijihahodihwo (iforgot ur sn) u also are 100% right. i dont know if im right or wrong, but i would not be "barbaric" if it was strictlypolitical.
but the truth of the matter is that 3/5 non black ppl will say

"yeah that NWORD didnt do anything!" you can feel how you feel about politics thats fine and dandy my good sir,
but as a black man who knows the wicked underbelly of this world, that shirt is going to be a racist uniform and i will not stand for it.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

NT gonna catch some serious hurt feelings over this one.
last thing ima say in this thread is to all that ordered that, watch where you wear that.
its gonna be a serious day if you rock that in a "ethnic" setting.

last thing ima say in this thread is to all that ordered that, watch where you wear that.

12469593_25525928df.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Be afraid, be very afraid... Man go sit yo %** down somewhere.[/color]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

ChampionEdition wrote:

but if i catch anybody black or not, you're gonna have to square up and engage in physical combat with a mountain of a man and monster of
a fighter in myself.

100% sure and post some recent pics if that was ur intention. dont use them lil ihop jokes neither.

and bijihahodihwo (iforgot ur sn) u also are 100% right. i dont know if im right or wrong, but i would not be "barbaric" if it was strictly political.
but the truth of the matter is that 3/5 non black ppl will say

"yeah that NWORD didnt do anything!" you can feel how you feel about politics thats fine and dandy my good sir,
but as a black man who knows the wicked underbelly of this world, that shirt is going to be a racist uniform and i will not stand for it.

Why you so mad?

The shirt isn't racist.

I'd karate chop yo face in half like a coconut if you try to put a hand on me, brah.

roll.gif

I don't know why you are directing that at me, but if saw you in public I would laugh in your face if you came at me like that. Clothes withpeople messages on them, artistic or not, is not my thing. But keep on acting like a thug tough-guy. You're a clown doggy.

here we go, its been like what a year? not even, cut the dude some slack, yall let the idiot before him run it for 8 years into the ground.....

Man Im in chicago and nothing gonna happen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom