One of the most blatantly racist things I've seen on TV Vol. SMDH

Originally Posted by ekon one

Originally Posted by sonofsam

its a comedy show...lighten up. this dude isiah agreed to go along with the skits..

Yeah it is a comedy show, but when a primetime cable show airs blatantly racist/ socially irresponsible skits you have to take it seriously. So nah, I'm good on lightening up.
P.S. I don't know if you're black, but if you're not definitely try to step back and look at it from a Black person's perspective

im Hispanic, but i definitely see your argument..
this dude goes in on every one tho, not just blacks, iv seen a few skits about hispanics, even whites..its just jokes, its not meant to be taken seriously..

this is the equivalent to the chappelle show tho..just the other way around..lol its just jokes man

this is the equivalent to the chappelle show tho..just the other way around..lol its just jokes man

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

3.  I was waiting for something wayyyy worse actually.  Plus, I think most black dudes can relate to this skit.  Hell, everybody of every race has a casual voice and a professional voice.  It's just black people get called out on it more.  Oh well.

exactly.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

3.  I was waiting for something wayyyy worse actually.  Plus, I think most black dudes can relate to this skit.  Hell, everybody of every race has a casual voice and a professional voice.  It's just black people get called out on it more.  Oh well.

exactly.

Originally Posted by Put em up

If someone could embed for me:
http://www.isiahcarey.com...s-tosh-0-web-redemption/
I would encourage to watch the whole thing to get the background on the story, but for the lazy people, the ignorance and ****ery starts at 5:11 / 5:56. 

So much is wrong with this video 
tired.gif
. Isiah Carey seems like a smart black man, I have no idea why he would even agree to do something like this. Pretty much just put back all colored minorities a couple years back smh.

p.s. F Tosh and his show. If anyone watches the show, it's pretty funny, but you can definitely tell Tosh is a high-key racist. I'm willing to bet when the cameras are off he say's the N word with the -er ending.
its alway funny to hear people say this. what the next man do dont make or break me. what he eat dont make me *%#%.

just like when trailer trash white hick people commit dumb crimes, that some rich white man in Northern Virginia isnt going to say "that idiot set us back years."  

and set us back in whos eyes...white people? so you trying to live up to their standards or something. you brainwashed already son.

Why do you think Black vs. White salary's is such a hot topic? The bamboo ceiling, etc.?
White's are the majority in America and rule the corporate workplace across all industries. It would be absolutely foolish to not acknowledge the effects that racism and stereotyping on TV have on Blacks, Asians, Latinos etc.

Not brainwashed son, realistic

If someone could embed for me:
http://www.isiahcarey.com...s-tosh-0-web-redemption/
I would encourage to watch the whole thing to get the background on the story, but for the lazy people, the ignorance and ****ery starts at 5:11 / 5:56. 

So much is wrong with this video 
tired.gif
. Isiah Carey seems like a smart black man, I have no idea why he would even agree to do something like this. Pretty much just put back all colored minorities a couple years back smh.

p.s. F Tosh and his show. If anyone watches the show, it's pretty funny, but you can definitely tell Tosh is a high-key racist. I'm willing to bet when the cameras are off he say's the N word with the -er ending.
its alway funny to hear people say this. what the next man do dont make or break me. what he eat dont make me *%#%.

just like when trailer trash white hick people commit dumb crimes, that some rich white man in Northern Virginia isnt going to say "that idiot set us back years."  

and set us back in whos eyes...white people? so you trying to live up to their standards or something. you brainwashed already son.

Why do you think Black vs. White salary's is such a hot topic? The bamboo ceiling, etc.?
White's are the majority in America and rule the corporate workplace across all industries. It would be absolutely foolish to not acknowledge the effects that racism and stereotyping on TV have on Blacks, Asians, Latinos etc.

ok i hear that but how did that skit set us back again. i missed that part.

I say this as Dave Chapelle is on my television doing the KKK skit....but you need to chill out. You blew that whole script out of proportion. If you think that's ****ery.....smh!

I say this as Dave Chapelle is on my television doing the KKK skit....but you need to chill out. You blew that whole script out of proportion. If you think that's ****ery.....smh!

That last part of the sketch:

Proper and Correct = White

Ignorant and Dumb = Black

If you can't see what I'm trying to drive at sorry, you must be really ignorant and dumb.

Spoiler [+]
Hope you see what I did there

If you can't see what I'm trying to drive at sorry, you must be really ignorant and dumb.

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

That part was pretty racist, but i died when he talked to the white guy and then the black guy
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

That part was pretty racist, but i died when he talked to the white guy and then the black guy
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
preach my man.... preach
I agree w/ you 100%... !+%% these lames who are trying to support the current defacto racism/classism in our society...

Open your damn eyes people. 
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
preach my man.... preach
I agree w/ you 100%... !+%% these lames who are trying to support the current defacto racism/classism in our society...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by halal cart23

Spoiler [+]
preach my man.... preach

grin.gif

Alright alright it was bad... but c'mon you gotta lighten up a little. 
Where are all you guys when black comedians are on stage cracking on white stereotypes 24/7???? Right

Spoiler [+]
preach my man.... preach

grin.gif

Where are all you guys when black comedians are on stage cracking on white stereotypes 24/7???? Right

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Spoiler [+]
preach my man.... preach

grin.gif

They're in the audience cracking up screaming ****** and hollering black power. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Spoiler [+]
preach my man.... preach

grin.gif

They're in the audience cracking up screaming ****** and hollering black power. 
pimp.gif

i know how these white folks work trust me, they nasty. i truely believe 6 out of 10 of them are racist.

but what im saying is we shouldnt give a damb about what they find acceptable and whats not.

its about being professional when its time for it and also acting like you got some damb sense.

outside of my job im gonna let my nuts hang low as they can.

i find their acts as cowardly as they come(white folks). but i dont take lil +@#$ like this serious, and neither should you.

personally i would never get on tv and do some dumb +@#$ like the black dude did, some dude will do anything for a check.

i get where you coming from but ive seen a lot worse.

i know how these white folks work trust me, they nasty. i truely believe 6 out of 10 of them are racist.

but what im saying is we shouldnt give a damb about what they find acceptable and whats not.

its about being professional when its time for it and also acting like you got some damb sense.

outside of my job im gonna let my nuts hang low as they can.

i find their acts as cowardly as they come(white folks). but i dont take lil +@#$ like this serious, and neither should you.

personally i would never get on tv and do some dumb +@#$ like the black dude did, some dude will do anything for a check.

i get where you coming from but ive seen a lot worse.

Back
Top Bottom