One of the most blatantly racist things I've seen on TV Vol. SMDH

It was not even that bad.
laugh.gif

As black dude I gotta say some of us get way too sensitive about this kinda stuff alot of the time.

laugh.gif

As black dude I gotta say some of us get way too sensitive about this kinda stuff alot of the time.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif

And I find Daniel Tosh hilarious.
laugh.gif

Never really liked Tosh.0, I always thought the Humor was forced, and besides being a &*$** comedian, he bit his whole style from The Soup, which is an actually funny show, contrary to this trash.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif

And I find Daniel Tosh hilarious.
laugh.gif

Never really liked Tosh.0, I always thought the Humor was forced, and besides being a &*$** comedian, he bit his whole style from The Soup, which is an actually funny show, contrary to this trash.

I've been noticing that more people are pushin the envelope when it comes to race and comedy.. I was like "oh word" when I heard the "n" word said a few times in hangover 2 and there wasn't any black folks in the movie... Matter of fact, them saying that had no bearing in the plot.. Just like they said it just to show that thy could.. At this rate, we'll see folks in black face again soon. Lol

I've been noticing that more people are pushin the envelope when it comes to race and comedy.. I was like "oh word" when I heard the "n" word said a few times in hangover 2 and there wasn't any black folks in the movie... Matter of fact, them saying that had no bearing in the plot.. Just like they said it just to show that thy could.. At this rate, we'll see folks in black face again soon. Lol

enh. tosh goes in on everyone. blacks, whites, gays, latinos, asians, etc. he goes in on them. i definitely see where you're coming from and i noticed it last night when i saw it but this isn't all that different to a standard chappelle show skit or a house of payne episode. now if you want to see something thats actually racist...

enh. tosh goes in on everyone. blacks, whites, gays, latinos, asians, etc. he goes in on them. i definitely see where you're coming from and i noticed it last night when i saw it but this isn't all that different to a standard chappelle show skit or a house of payne episode. now if you want to see something thats actually racist...

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

But it wouldn't have been funny to say n please to a black person. That's the point. And Mike Tyson is black.

Dr. Ken already hopped on that blackface thing too.
laugh.gif

tumblr_lg49t0tEUx1qz75z5o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

But it wouldn't have been funny to say n please to a black person. That's the point. And Mike Tyson is black.

Dr. Ken already hopped on that blackface thing too.
laugh.gif

tumblr_lg49t0tEUx1qz75z5o1_500.jpg

@op It's all fun and until someone makes fun of your race, right? The women segment was even more offensive then the black reporter skit. I'm sure you don't care since all you're concerned about is earning the approval of the white man and laughing at jokes that aren't offensive to you. At the end of day. What are you gonna do about it? Boycott tosh.0?
laugh.gif
Most blatantly racist thing on tv? Yeah...right. Have you ever seen the Boondocks or Chappelle's show? Honestly I think what really upsets you is that Tosh is white and he's able to crack jokes like that and smile about it. Calm down bro. I'm black if that matters.

@op It's all fun and until someone makes fun of your race, right? The women segment was even more offensive then the black reporter skit. I'm sure you don't care since all you're concerned about is earning the approval of the white man and laughing at jokes that aren't offensive to you. At the end of day. What are you gonna do about it? Boycott tosh.0?
laugh.gif
Most blatantly racist thing on tv? Yeah...right. Have you ever seen the Boondocks or Chappelle's show? Honestly I think what really upsets you is that Tosh is white and he's able to crack jokes like that and smile about it. Calm down bro. I'm black if that matters.

it's really not that serious...

offensive? yes, but nothing to get that worked up over.

NT really needs to make race threads against the ROC...

i know how these white folks work trust me, they nasty. i truely believe 6 out of 10 of them are racist.

roll.gif

you can't be serious..

i know how these white folks work trust me, they nasty. i truely believe 6 out of 10 of them are racist.

roll.gif

you can't be serious..

Originally Posted by bjamez20

roll.gif

you can't be serious..

ok that was a little extreme.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

roll.gif

you can't be serious..

ok that was a little extreme.

Back
Top Bottom