One of the most disturbing threads I've read on any messageboard. (link of course).

Originally Posted by supreme math

Alchemiss wrote:
You actually called? #+*... so where does it show this was a hoax?
smh.gif
Don't even know what to think now

Yeah it would've drove me nuts if I didn't know because I had so much hatred towards his putrid AF-1's and bummy clothes.. I felt guilty.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

Alchemiss wrote:
You actually called? #+*... so where does it show this was a hoax?
smh.gif
Don't even know what to think now

Yeah it would've drove me nuts if I didn't know because I had so much hatred towards his putrid AF-1's and bummy clothes.. I felt guilty.

Anyway I called Gainville's Coroner and a couple of precincts they said they've received millions of phone calls about people inquiring
about his death. They wouldn't release his name but they said he racked up $20,000 is man power over a couple counties....

what a #%#*++* jerk
roll.gif

smh.gif
I'm sorry but I can't take anything you say seriously

He's alive...the number I called...(352) 273-5900 or (352) 334-2400 police department
indifferent.gif

I gain nothing by lying and I could care less about how I'm viewd on the INTERNET.

I'd rather not watch somebody kill themself. After watchin' the "spankwire" video, I'm cautious about watchin' videos now, even YouTube [not really, but you get the point]

that's crazy...i can't watch the video though that just seems like too much R.I.P

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ it could be true, which is sadder, dude will be remembered as a plagiarist

suicide is very serious, and i take it serious but man that was hilarious
roll.gif

video is gone. i hope it was a hoax for the sake of someone's life. loser or not...the guy needs/ed a good support foundation and some help.

Back
Top Bottom