One of the most disturbing threads I've read on any messageboard. (link of course).

Sigh..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by majik214

i'm not watching it.

is it a vid of someone killing themselves?

naww its a vid of the guy already gone just layin on his bed then the cops kick the door in

R.I.P

Apparently he's done this on several occasions that's why no one really took him serious this time around where he actually TOOK his life, on webcam.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Is it 100% confirmed he is in fact dead?

-The Juice
he has to be, how does he keep completely still for 4 hours? rib cage doesnt expand or anything, and when a swat breaks in they order you to moveor get on the ground or something, red lasers on him and all, he just stood still

dudes is wild on that board

some dude was like i dont think hes breathing. the next post was a cat that quoted his suicide note and posted this
cliff_notes.jpg

Yeah they have no respect on that board. And I thought NT was bad. Hopefully people on here LEARN from this though. But I doubt anyone will.
smh.gif

the internet is very serious
no joke
there was another post on another forum where this guy said he was going to hang himself(it was a live feed to)
and people started egging him on and said the same stuff people on bb said
and of course he killed himself by hanging
also another thing was when this guy said he was goin to shoot up a school, and people said the same thing
and he went up and shot up a school
very sad
frown.gif

Sometimes, people don't want to share their depression to their close ones cause they don't want to be looked at as a weirdo. But the internet providesthat anonymity for people to sometimes share their deepest pains.
if you see a NT brother on here talking like that, holla at him. Life is precious , it's just these people are just clouded by all the suffering they aregoing through, so they want to call it quits. We all F up in our lives, but just because we F up doesn't mean we're a F up. Everybody deserves a chanceto redeem themselves.

wow that's insane. i can't believe people thought he was joking around even with him lying there motionless for hours.

^
Log Off

I highly doubt the kid is dead, probably in a chemically induced state/comma.

hope he pulls through.....

I like the way he says that it is not his parents fault but goes around to say that he is killing himself because he didn't meet their expectations.Defeats the purpose of the note.

Suicide is the most selfish thing you can do imo. I mean, I don't understand how you could even think about taking your own life..

Back
Top Bottom