One of the most impressive shoe collections I've ever seen!

by the time he gets around in the rotation the first in the original rotation will fall apart... tooo many shoes imo

by the time he gets around in the rotation the first in the original rotation will fall apart... tooo many shoes imo

Very nice collection.  I'm jelly.  Too bad i'm only into Nike and a select few reeboks
wu-tang dunks go for more than 5 G's......wow @ whoever pays that much.  That's foolish spending.  More money than what some wu-tang members have now 
30t6p3b.gif

Very nice collection.  I'm jelly.  Too bad i'm only into Nike and a select few reeboks
wu-tang dunks go for more than 5 G's......wow @ whoever pays that much.  That's foolish spending.  More money than what some wu-tang members have now 
30t6p3b.gif

Yo *%+ were those newport sneakers on the shelf to the top left towards tha end?!?!?!!!!!! i waaaant those!

Yo *%+ were those newport sneakers on the shelf to the top left towards tha end?!?!?!!!!!! i waaaant those!

^

I felt like that whenI saw the video but then reality kicked in, that’s way too many sneakers andthat’s only part one. He better go trade them in for that Ferrari, Lamborghini,and Phantom before they all fall apart.

^

I felt like that whenI saw the video but then reality kicked in, that’s way too many sneakers andthat’s only part one. He better go trade them in for that Ferrari, Lamborghini,and Phantom before they all fall apart.

Originally Posted by Klock

How did he keep them og infrared 6s so icey?

I swore I seen paper too

ps. I'm new to this...don't kill me ya'll lmao

Those are 2000 retro VI not OG's, note the all black box. He must have ziplocked them, or is just lucky to keep them that clear in box...

Originally Posted by Klock

How did he keep them og infrared 6s so icey?

I swore I seen paper too

ps. I'm new to this...don't kill me ya'll lmao

Those are 2000 retro VI not OG's, note the all black box. He must have ziplocked them, or is just lucky to keep them that clear in box...

I was waiting for him to pull out a crumbled shoe....

none the less...impressive collection. just too many IMO

I was waiting for him to pull out a crumbled shoe....

none the less...impressive collection. just too many IMO

If sneaker heads say you have too many shoes then its a problem lol....Nice, but way to many! None of them look worn...a waste

If sneaker heads say you have too many shoes then its a problem lol....Nice, but way to many! None of them look worn...a waste

Back
Top Bottom