One of the most impressive shoe collections I've ever seen!

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

his og vid was better, but this one is much better quality. I cant wait for parts 2 and 3. Those 6s were great. I dont know what you guys are talking about, crumbling etc, only one shoe had the potential for crumbling imo, its not like he would rock the OGs. He knows how to take care of his stuff, is rich, and if they crumbled, he could prob cop another pair easy since he has the money.

He may have a lot of stuff, but he made a few errors. He said that deck was painted by Dave White, when it was a Supreme collab with Dan Colen in 03. Why are you guys hating on the guy? I dont see how you can hate on him, he has so many OGs its not even funny. I can give him nothing but respect and if he wants to keep everything on ice then let him, why you gotta be so judegmental over what a rich guy does with his shoes?

who's judging the man? he can do what he likes with his cash, means nothing to us. i just think it's a waste is all. a waste of his money and space (none of my biz) and a waste of shoes never to be worn (imo a real enthusiast wears his shoes, like a real car enthusiast drives his vehicle/s). this guy has done nothing that anyone with a whole lot of disposable income can't do, there is nothing really that special there. want to see a real special collection? check out mrmar's kicks: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...Collection-1985-1?page=1

btw: it was already noted, those vi's were 2000 retros, not og.

his og vid was better, but this one is much better quality. I cant wait for parts 2 and 3. Those 6s were great. I dont know what you guys are talking about, crumbling etc, only one shoe had the potential for crumbling imo, its not like he would rock the OGs. He knows how to take care of his stuff, is rich, and if they crumbled, he could prob cop another pair easy since he has the money.

He may have a lot of stuff, but he made a few errors. He said that deck was painted by Dave White, when it was a Supreme collab with Dan Colen in 03. Why are you guys hating on the guy? I dont see how you can hate on him, he has so many OGs its not even funny. I can give him nothing but respect and if he wants to keep everything on ice then let him, why you gotta be so judegmental over what a rich guy does with his shoes?

who's judging the man? he can do what he likes with his cash, means nothing to us. i just think it's a waste is all. a waste of his money and space (none of my biz) and a waste of shoes never to be worn (imo a real enthusiast wears his shoes, like a real car enthusiast drives his vehicle/s). this guy has done nothing that anyone with a whole lot of disposable income can't do, there is nothing really that special there. want to see a real special collection? check out mrmar's kicks: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...Collection-1985-1?page=1

Dope collection.

Greg been doing his thing for a minute. Doubt he paid for a good amount of those due to his relationships with shoe companies.

Y'all wanna talk ridiculous collections bring up Corgi Shoes.

Dope collection.

Greg been doing his thing for a minute. Doubt he paid for a good amount of those due to his relationships with shoe companies.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Dope collection.

damn, dude sold over a thousand pairs and probably got plenty to go

http://corgishoe.wordpress.com/

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Dope collection.

damn, dude sold over a thousand pairs and probably got plenty to go

http://corgishoe.wordpress.com/

Originally Posted by eltouha

He does have SOME (but bot like extremely hard to come by stuff) special stuff, but certainly not like mar does. I prefer OGs, GWs, Samples, Prototypes, or real vintage shoes (70s,80s,90s up to 95) over a bunch of GRs or newer stuff (not to say that there aren't rare shoes after 95, but just saying that even though they are rare, they aren't hard to come by, you know?) haha They are around on eBay etc. That other stuff I was mentioning doesn't come by much and thats why its more impressive. I could care less that Greg has icy 2000 VIs. And the fact that they're 2000 and not OG makes me just shrug it off and become not impressed. Even if they were OGs, it'd be like whatever since he has money and those are around on eBay.

Originally Posted by eltouha

He does have SOME (but bot like extremely hard to come by stuff) special stuff, but certainly not like mar does. I prefer OGs, GWs, Samples, Prototypes, or real vintage shoes (70s,80s,90s up to 95) over a bunch of GRs or newer stuff (not to say that there aren't rare shoes after 95, but just saying that even though they are rare, they aren't hard to come by, you know?) haha They are around on eBay etc. That other stuff I was mentioning doesn't come by much and thats why its more impressive. I could care less that Greg has icy 2000 VIs. And the fact that they're 2000 and not OG makes me just shrug it off and become not impressed. Even if they were OGs, it'd be like whatever since he has money and those are around on eBay.

eltouha wrote:

elcerrito91 wrote:

true. i do concede that this collection is far more impressive than that "shoe-zeum" wanker's collection of "one million dollars [worth of recent retros!]"
wink.gif
. but i just can't shrug the notion these all need to be worn.

eltouha wrote:

elcerrito91 wrote:

true. i do concede that this collection is far more impressive than that "shoe-zeum" wanker's collection of "one million dollars [worth of recent retros!]"
wink.gif
. but i just can't shrug the notion these all need to be worn.

Back
Top Bottom