One side of your earphones not working FTL

I had Bose in ear buds and it happened to me within a few months of daily use. Bose replaced them for me and said to not wrap them around your ipod. so far i've had the new ones for about 4 months without a problem. it's bound to happen though. i guess the only real solution is bluetooth headphones.

Happens to me all the time, not because the metal jack gets messed up, but sweat gets into the speaker and breaks it.
laugh.gif

Happens to me all the time, not because the metal jack gets messed up, but sweat gets into the speaker and breaks it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

ive copped shure and sennheiser HEADPHONES and still have that problem. can someone recommend me quality headphones that dont have this problem?
laugh.gif
all cord will eventually short. get three pair. one for home, school, and gym. lasts longer if you rotate

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

ive copped shure and sennheiser HEADPHONES and still have that problem. can someone recommend me quality headphones that dont have this problem?
laugh.gif
all cord will eventually short. get three pair. one for home, school, and gym. lasts longer if you rotate

This happened to me recently while listening to my iPod.

I got mad and started trying to rip the earphones.
mad.gif

I then plugged the earphones into my laptop and they both worked.

Turns out it was my iPod. I put a little piece of aluminum in the iPod earphone jack and everything was solved.

This happened to me recently while listening to my iPod.

I got mad and started trying to rip the earphones.
mad.gif

I then plugged the earphones into my laptop and they both worked.

Turns out it was my iPod. I put a little piece of aluminum in the iPod earphone jack and everything was solved.

Originally Posted by taymane23

what irks me is when you finally have the money to buy some high quality skullcandy's buy them and then have them stolen by some underclassman.........This is the worst
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Dear God.. I hope you're playin'

Originally Posted by taymane23

what irks me is when you finally have the money to buy some high quality skullcandy's buy them and then have them stolen by some underclassman.........This is the worst
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Dear God.. I hope you're playin'

Back
Top Bottom