online shopping

question lang mga bro..kicksbay.com is that legit site?..sorry for noob question..tnx

sorry NTers..the site is fake pala..hehe..yayyyy  
laugh.gif

Has anyone tried buying from either Footlocker or Eastbay online? How was the experience? I plan to try and get a Soldier IV CW not available here in the PI.

i was able to buy from them, also footaction and champs. i thnk they are all in one company. used a phil issued credit card but i changed the shipping address to my brother's and my mom's who is in the US. if ever you want to get it sent to you directly you may want to inquire at johnny air cargo on how to do it and for rates.

@vc8481 -try to contact the customer support to answer your queries. i bought pacman items from eastbay and have it ship to my ph address directly using usps priority mail. it took 3 weeks before the package arrive at my local post office. better use johnny air. pm sir genroel and he will guide you throughout the whole process. hth.

if they have a FSR of all colorways with generic pricing thats a pretty big sign that its not.

dunno if this would be off topic...sorry mods if it is... 
for those looking to get an early pair... saw the Black Cement III's already on pre order on a few sites (rmkstore/footalog...).. ship date 7/16/11... selling price is around USD 200 i think... hth...

black cement 3's are for pre-order already.. check your local resellers and online sneaker boutique's.. that's if you want to make sure you get your pair and not wait for release date..

if you got the extra cash to spend.. asking price is around php10,000 Hth

Hi Fellow NTers,

Just want to ask if any of you have ordered or aware of slamdunkspace.com or VMVinc?

Saw that Slamdunk space are selling restock space jams however I'm hesitant. I also noticed some SJ's ordered from SDS on concord 11's thread and those SJ's still have ICY soles like bnew (which sounds fishy knowing if was produced 09).

I'm on the edge of pulling my trigger on our local reseller's (ebay/sulit) but still hesitant coz of their price "18k".

This means it will be cheaper if I will order on line, however the idea of being doped is on my mind if I order on line.

What can u suggest guys?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Hi Fellow NTers,

Just want to ask if any of you have ordered or aware of slamdunkspace.com or VMVinc?

Saw that Slamdunk space are selling restock space jams however I'm hesitant. I also noticed some SJ's ordered from SDS on concord 11's thread and those SJ's still have ICY soles like bnew (which sounds fishy knowing if was produced 09).

I'm on the edge of pulling my trigger on our local reseller's (ebay/sulit) but still hesitant coz of their price "18k".

This means it will be cheaper if I will order on line, however the idea of being doped is on my mind if I order on line.

What can u suggest guys?

Thanks!
you can check this thread out dude... hth
http://niketalk.com/topic/273754/SLAMDUNKSPACE-AIR-RANDY-JAY-WHATS--DEAL---COMES--JORDANS?page=1

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Hi Fellow NTers,

What can u suggest guys?

Thanks!
you can check this thread out dude... hth
http://niketalk.com/topic/273754/SLAMDUNKSPACE-AIR-RANDY-JAY-WHATS--DEAL---COMES--JORDANS?page=1

Thanks Bro!? those infos are helpful. More hesitant now since there are dudes with bad experiences on shoes they received.
frown.gif

Would you recommend buying fr our local resellers instead? specifically SJ's 09? that way I'll have a change to check the pairs since its usually meet-ups.

Being in the Middle East where kicks are somewhat outdated, I've purchased all my J's online mostly eBay US or UK looking for bargains & recent releases. I've tried Eastbay & Kixpress (eBay) & some UK retailers too & I'm very satisfied with all my purchases so far.

Online shopping: A hard habit to break
tongue.gif

@emiaj12: yeah bro, getting a highly sought after pair of sneakers from our local resellers isn't that bad at all. why? after all they are legit and if ever something goes wrong, they got you all covered.
i've ordered more than 5 pairs from a well respected reseller here in niketalk and so far he always delivered the right product to me.
smile.gif
i find it reasonable to cough some extra cash knowing that i'll be getting the shoes that im after for with no worries. bottom line, you're still paying above srp for the shoes that you really want.
wink.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

@emiaj12: yeah bro, getting a highly sought after pair of sneakers from our local resellers isn't that bad at all. why? after all they are legit and if ever something goes wrong, they got you all covered.
i've ordered more than 5 pairs from a well respected reseller here in niketalk and so far he always delivered the right product to me.
smile.gif
i find it reasonable to cough some extra cash knowing that i'll be getting the shoes that im after for with no worries. bottom line, you're still paying above srp for the shoes that you really want.
wink.gif

THANKS RED

Thanks Bro. I also realized that buying from our local resellers are mostly meet ups so you can check the item as well. it will save you the hassle of claiming a refund or sending the item back if something is wrong buying overseas. Bro may I ask the name of your "suki" NT reseller
smile.gif
. I'll probably contact him if I'm looking for a pair. TIA!

Back
Top Bottom