online shopping

just ordered from footalog.com the CG Jordan XI. I dont want to wait in line here for that. Hopefully I get it this week from EMS post office here. Last time I told them the actual value and I got taxed really big. The guy there told me to just undervalue the package and just state half of the value next time i'm ordering online

bro bill227 pls post when you receive the item.i also just ordered from footalog for the big stages. it would be nice if we get our kicks this week.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dencio31617

bro bill227 pls post when you receive the item.i also just ordered from footalog for the big stages. it would be nice if we get our kicks this week.
happy.gif

I haven't gotten any confirmation from footalog.com regarding the purchase. my paypal account has already debited my credit card yet i havent gotten any email confirmation from footalog.com. Is this truly a legit website as I am a bit worried that I havent gotten my confirmation from them

same here. i haven't got any response from them. they seem legit from their ebay site.
im a little bit worried.i wonder what's wrong.any inputs about this?

Be patient mga bro.. They'll message you.. Or if you want, e-mail footalog's sales support... Forward them your receipt from Paypal and ask them when will they ship your item...

Footalog is a legit website... I've ordered from that site more than 5 times...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Be patient mga bro.. They'll message you.. Or if you want, e-mail footalog's sales support... Forward them your receipt from Paypal and ask them when will they ship your item...

Footalog is a legit website... I've ordered from that site more than 5 times...

It has been 3 days already and no answer from them on my emails. I already raised a complaint with Paypal...

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Those who ordered their CG XIs overseas/paid premium price will regret doing so.

man, you made my day today! im very stressed because of my work but upon seeing your response i was like awwww..... your keeping my hopes up bro!

i got a lot of stuff online. might wait til after the holidays to get the shipped. baka gatasan pa ako sa Pasay.

got an update from footalog. they said the shipment of the size 9 to them was delayed and they will ship it to me by dec 20. by the time it gets here it is already the official release of the CG Jordan XI.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

i got a lot of stuff online. might wait til after the holidays to get the shipped. baka gatasan pa ako sa Pasay.

that's for sure, we will be their santa...hohoho..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djonazz

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Those who ordered their CG XIs overseas/paid premium price will regret doing so.

man, you made my day today! im very stressed because of my work but upon seeing your response i was like awwww..... your keeping my hopes up bro!
let's keep our fingers cross & keep hope... i wish that it will be santa's gift to me before the year end 2010 
smile.gif

based on Bill227 & my personal experience, it seems that FOOTALOG wont respond to your direct message unless you file a dispute claim through paypal. like them i ordered shoes from the site last dec 14, allowed 2 business days from that day for processing, emailed the site and after another 2 days didnt receive any response or confirmation. i filed a dispute claim today via paypal and after an hour or so i received a message from FOOTALOG that the item has been shipped and provided me with a tracking number.

so this is just an observaiton. perhaps a workaround to expedite the processing and shipment of your order from that particular site. but since its the holiday season i think we should also consider the huge amount of orders the site is receiving & be a little patient with our order's processing/arrival.

by the way, quick question to experts, is philpost open during weekends and/or holidays?

TIA

Originally Posted by superswag

based on Bill227 & my personal experience, it seems that FOOTALOG wont respond to your direct message unless you file a dispute claim through paypal. like them i ordered shoes from the site last dec 14, allowed 2 business days from that day for processing, emailed the site and after another 2 days didnt receive any response or confirmation. i filed a dispute claim today via paypal and after an hour or so i received a message from FOOTALOG that the item has been shipped and provided me with a tracking number.

so this is just an observaiton. perhaps a workaround to expedite the processing and shipment of your order from that particular site. but since its the holiday season i think we should also consider the huge amount of orders the site is receiving & be a little patient with our order's processing/arrival.

by the way, quick question to experts, is philpost open during weekends and/or holidays?

TIA
same thing happened to me. i filed a dispute at paypal and send a message to their ebay account. several hours later whola! they finally replied.
they say they are too busy these days. they may be busy but at least they should give the buyers some info. my item finally got shipped today.
i'm not closing the dispute yet until the item arrive at customs.
i hope the Grinch(custom people) wont spoiled my xmas.

Originally Posted by ktay09

Hi
Have anyone bought any Jordan shoes from the following website, FOOTALOG.COM...
Its listed as a legit site on the forum, but i've just received my order yesterday and upon detailed inspection, the shoes are fakes/B grades.

I bought 2 pairs of Jordan 11 "Cool Grey" and both pairs of shoes comes with the shoes laces unlocked and laces damaged (threads on the laces looks like its being pricked by a sharp object)

In addition, i got them to include another pair of Jordan 13 "flint grey", and the worksmanship on this pair of shoes is even more shocking...

The hologram is slanted, and the sewing on the hologram is off.
There are line marking on the white leather of the shoes, detailing the area to be cut and sewed with the other 2m material.
The tongue of the shoes is stained in yellow
and more.

I can't belive this site is actually listed on the forum as a legit site. They are obviously selling B grades fakes.

I would love to listen to any users of this forum that has experience the same plight as me and how they have dealt with it.
post quoted from here: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Release-CONFIRMED-.html

it's either they are b-grades or fakes (can't be both LOL) but based on my purchase from footalog.com, from which I have bought like 4-5 pairs already, the site sells legit shoes. too bad though the recent releases of jb have included pairs that used to be b-grades (glue stains, paint imperfections, etc) but are now entering the market as a-grades. jb has got to step up its quality control to the standards of 2006 and earlier

Yeah, legit but the prices of kix-files are a bit steep compared to the other hong kong based websites like footalog, rmk or vmvinc

Originally Posted by revelation218

Yeah, legit but the prices of kix-files are a bit steep compared to the other hong kong based websites like footalog, rmk or vmvinc

yup i agree. its just that kix-files has a full size run of the sj's. footalog, rmk and vmvinc doesnt have any stocks for em. im planning to purchase sj's if i failed on the cg's this thursday.

Originally Posted by dencio31617

Originally Posted by superswag

TIA
same thing happened to me. i filed a dispute at paypal and send a message to their ebay account. several hours later whola! they finally replied.
they say they are too busy these days. they may be busy but at least they should give the buyers some info. my item finally got shipped today.
i'm not closing the dispute yet until the item arrive at customs.
i hope the Grinch(custom people) wont spoiled my xmas.

I haven't gotten my tracking number yet. They said they will be able to ship the shoes today but no reply from them yet. I just escalated my dispute to paypal. I guess I'll have to go and line up on Wednesday at Titan. I won't transact with footalog again.

that's not good bro bill. i hope it's just because of the holiday season.
my order arrived today and now under  processing.

Back
Top Bottom