online shopping

he sells both brand new and used shoes. A lot of the kicks that he sells are more than 5 years old and so I must say also too risky to wear as it may break orsomething like that.

The possibility of a vintage DS shoe breaking is actually higher than one that has been used though so if you plan to rock it, better buy used kicks so you paylesser

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

how do you pay for the ebay.ph seller fees without a paypal account? i dont have a credit card.

you should have a credit card

aww..

i think i can pay over the counter thru bdo, ill try that out first
smile.gif

ONLINE BUYERS BEWARE OF CUSTOMS

Customs failed to reach August target on lower imports
09/02/2009 | 05:46 PM
Email this Email the Editor Print | | More
The Bureau of Customs missed its collection goal last month on weak imports due to global recession, commissioner Napoleon Morales said.

The BoC was unsuccessful in collecting at least P26 billion in August dragged down by lower tax expenditure fund used by government owned- and -controlledcorporations (GOCCs) for customs duties from importing goods.

"Definitely, it would be much lower than last year, import volume is down," he told reporters.

Customs has to collect P273.3 billion this year or 5.03 percent higher than P260.2 billion in 2009.

In August 2008, it generated P25.42 billion worth of import duties.

The government saw 53.57 percent decline in Customs' non-cash collections including tax expenditure fund to P1.3 billion from P2.8 billion programmed.

Morales said it has been tough meeting monthly target given slowdown in economic activity.

"I will try my best to meet the target but that would be very difficult," Morales vowed.

I agree... they taxed me big time for a pair of Jordan 4 shoes... It was declared as a gift with low value... I still paid P1,595 ...
The customs officials didn't care about the declared value.. basta nakita sapatos, they have a price in mind already...

Also EMS is a joke! .. I paid a large amount for shipping but I still need to pick up the shoes myself in Pasay... ayos! hehe

EMS at pasay once said... "Sir, door to door po yan pero subject to customs verification/inspection"

SMH...

Originally Posted by revelation218

hittin-groove is a legit sneaker seller from Japan.

Most of his stuff are not fresh and normally have been lit up pretty well when photos are taken and it actually hides the flaws of a shoe that would rather be noticeable under normal lighting. Just look more closely into the photos before buying.

I bought my Jordan VI UNC Lows from that seller though and I got it for a steal price and it was FRESH!!!

One of the best sellers in ebay, IMO.

Good to go!!
revelation218 knows

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

ONLINE BUYERS BEWARE OF CUSTOMS

Customs failed to reach August target on lower imports
09/02/2009 | 05:46 PM
Email this Email the Editor Print | | More
The Bureau of Customs missed its collection goal last month on weak imports due to global recession, commissioner Napoleon Morales said.

The BoC was unsuccessful in collecting at least P26 billion in August dragged down by lower tax expenditure fund used by government owned- and -controlled corporations (GOCCs) for customs duties from importing goods.

"Definitely, it would be much lower than last year, import volume is down," he told reporters.

Customs has to collect P273.3 billion this year or 5.03 percent higher than P260.2 billion in 2009.

In August 2008, it generated P25.42 billion worth of import duties.

The government saw 53.57 percent decline in Customs' non-cash collections including tax expenditure fund to P1.3 billion from P2.8 billion programmed.

Morales said it has been tough meeting monthly target given slowdown in economic activity.

"I will try my best to meet the target but that would be very difficult," Morales vowed.

Ganun talaga
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
....can't knock the hustle iisa ang kulay ng mga Custom Official at hold-up resellers parehong mukhang pera. tsk!..tsk!..tsk!..
Nakotongan ka na sa Customs tapos madadale ka pa ng reseller!

smh..kailangan magbayad ng P1,488.00 sa Post office..first time nangyari..seryoso nga ata mga taga customs
mad.gif

^^^ Same thing dito sa CDO, customs officials are actually being rotated to make sure they don't develop any kind of comfort zone as well as familiaritywith post office and consignees of packages. They are taxing big time. I would understand though, malapit na ang election and it will get worse when theelection draws near

IMO, nothing to be mad about though, it's a fact of life......and besides it's actually legal

Good thing I only pay 35php for every item i claim at the post office here in Baguio, either it's a pair of shoe, or just a dvd size item...

ok lang magbayad ng tax... but the problem is, they already have a value in mind if they see a pair of shoes.. automatic na... they don't care about thedeclared value of the item... I believe the tax is computed from the declared value... Oh well, ganun lang talaga
smile.gif

Swerte mababait ang mga EMS Baguio. Sneakerhead din yata ang mga taga-custom kaya alam kung magkano ang declare value ng sapatos. They dont follow kung ano angdeclare value pwes aawayin ka pa ng mga masusungit at supladang mga Taga-ems pasay....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

guys parang hindi rin pala advisable na bumili ng shoes online kasi ang mahal na ng shipping tapos tatagain ka pa sa tax
tired.gif

b8b35160e93a9fbf9e2a6e1c60a7f20865842c2.pjpg

hmm..ok lang na nagbayad ako ng tax pero may EMS philpost ba sa Taiwan?
laugh.gif

mukhang binuksan nila ng wala ako sa harap nila..
laugh.gif

^^^ Now that's below the belt.

Di na tama yung ginawa nila, Poy. Desperado na yung customs na di malusotan. I believe they already know that most of the shoes are actually underdeclared andthus the low value. I guess that's the reason they don't use the declared value as the basis for taxing.

Usually they open the box in front of you, poy... Tapos ipapakita sa customs... Then the Magic computation begins... then you Pay the tax, pay 35 pesos, andlast, claim the package... The package will be re-sealed (with philpost tape) before claiming...

^problema sa probinsya ako..pinuntahan ako sa bahay ni Mr. Postman tapos pumunta ako sa Post Office ng bayan namin..then may sobre pa na nakadikit sa box fromBOC..nakalagay yun computation etc..dun ako naasar binuksan yun package ng di ko alam at di ko man lang nakita..smh..
indifferent.gif

Thanks sa info Boss Alex

tsktsk ... mali yun ah poy... anyway, kahit may tax pa, masaya din naman pag nakuha mo na yung shoes hehehe... congrats!

oo naman boss alex..
pimp.gif
sukat agad ng sapatos..kaya bigay mo na daw yunisang Space Jam mo sakin..
happy.gif

anyway ok na yan..tapos na..nakuha ko naman yun sapatos..
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom