online shopping

Sir Jojo and Sir Bong... Thanks a lot for the INFOs...
happy.gif

just wanna ask how's the conversion rate when you buy online? is there a fixed rate or it still depends on the current exchange rate?

Exchange rate will depend on the daily prevailing exchange rate. It's normally a bit higher than the prevailing rate but it moves up down together with theprevailing exchange rate.

Hope this helps

^^ I think that will take about 3-4 weeks. Express mail is 1 week, Priority mail a bit faster than airmail by about a week.

Updates for those who want the IIIs pre... Penny 1 and 4 is what i like pre!
wink.gif

Got broke when i bought the CDPs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

hey gijace! hit me with a pm....i'll hook you up by that items

will you be able to hook me up also with an ebay item? i'm saw a shoe on ebay but i have no credit card or paypal?
smile.gif

c'mon nike pi,be cool,do us all a solid and bring the purps here.

aj 09 also up on their site.and with a discount at $175.i'm still waiting to see how close these get to XIX prices back when they dropped.i remember spotshad the XIX's for $49 after 6 weeks of sitting on the shelves.

Im loking for OG FOAMS..but those purple foams are not bad either..but the price is too much ..

anyone have experience with shipping from Canada?

I'm trying to track a package sent to me but the last data available on Canada Post website is that it has left Canada for international delivery... Thatwas about 3+ weeks ago.

^^ If it was not sent express mail then the tracking number will not have any info after it leaves the country of origin. I am guessing it will take as long asa priority mail shipment from the USA which should be 3-4 weeks

^Sir Rev, how 'bout here in the Philippines, how can we track the item? 'coz the philpost website isn't working (i've shipped an item viaphilpost but parcel only and with tracking number, but not express)... How can we check if the item that we've shipped is already outside of thePhilippines and how many weeks usually from here to the U.S.? The post office staff told me that its 2-3 weeks, 3 weeks the maximum, is this true? Thanks inadvance...

^^ I haven't shipped out an item to the US using another service other than express mail. For express mail though, tracking info is available at usps.comafter 2 days from the time you ship it out and it normally takes 5-7 days for it to be delivered to the consignee

for those penny and lil' penny fans, you can pre-order the half cents at kix-files now..

Back
Top Bottom