Online sports betting?

man if you woulda put all 4 of those teams in a parlay with the same $100 you woulda been looking at at least a G right now lol.

4 out of 4 on the spread, good job bro.

Bee Got Game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. If you had parlayed those 4 
eek.gif
eek.gif

OP, in my many years of betting on sports(29, btw), the best advice I can give you is to remember to not get super hype when you get on a good streak.  I've been up 10 stacks (I ain't a really wealthy fellah so that was large to me) and got to thinking I was the swammy.  Made a couple large big headed bets and lost it all.   Bread to gamble with is in one pocket.  Winnings go in the other.  Best of luck to you, sir.
smokin.gif

OP, in my many years of betting on sports(29, btw), the best advice I can give you is to remember to not get super hype when you get on a good streak.  I've been up 10 stacks (I ain't a really wealthy fellah so that was large to me) and got to thinking I was the swammy.  Made a couple large big headed bets and lost it all.   Bread to gamble with is in one pocket.  Winnings go in the other.  Best of luck to you, sir.
smokin.gif

The best way to go about it is to set aside a bankroll you intend to use on betting, and then bet 5-8% on most individual plays. Then bet less then that on parlays or other multi-bets

Making some money on this stuff all comes down to self-control, doing your homework, and making consistent plays. Making plays like haphazardly throwing $50 on the Pacers is a sure way to lose a ton of money, and/or develop a gambling problem.

Also keep track of the rate you are winning at. In order to break even you need to be winning at a 52.4% rate.

GL

The best way to go about it is to set aside a bankroll you intend to use on betting, and then bet 5-8% on most individual plays. Then bet less then that on parlays or other multi-bets

Making some money on this stuff all comes down to self-control, doing your homework, and making consistent plays. Making plays like haphazardly throwing $50 on the Pacers is a sure way to lose a ton of money, and/or develop a gambling problem.

Also keep track of the rate you are winning at. In order to break even you need to be winning at a 52.4% rate.

GL

Originally Posted by socluis90

So I have insider info on a sb prop bet this Sunday. Problem is I don't have Bo dog n they're the only ones offering the bet. What would happen if I deposited 3GS on just a prop bet. Would they be shady afterwards? Suspicous? What can they do?

check your inbox.. i broke it down a little for you

So I have insider info on a sb prop bet this Sunday. Problem is I don't have Bo dog n they're the only ones offering the bet. What would happen if I deposited 3GS on just a prop bet. Would they be shady afterwards? Suspicous? What can they do?

I work for one of the big online betting companies.

In any case, most sites will give you a bonus on your 1st deposit. And most sites will accept numerous forms of payment. Paypal's not usually one of them although there are tons of eWallets (PayPal equivalents). And all sites should accept credit cards. Some will also accept transfers straight from your bank account.

I work for one of the big online betting companies.

In any case, most sites will give you a bonus on your 1st deposit. And most sites will accept numerous forms of payment. Paypal's not usually one of them although there are tons of eWallets (PayPal equivalents). And all sites should accept credit cards. Some will also accept transfers straight from your bank account.

if only WA state wasnt so dumb about online gambling id be able to make a couple extra doing this sigh...

if only WA state wasnt so dumb about online gambling id be able to make a couple extra doing this sigh...

Originally Posted by alilucask

nerd.gif
do tell

Originally Posted by alilucask

nerd.gif
do tell

I started with 300 and turned it into 13k in 2 weeks at the beginning of November. Got carried away and started making huge bets and lost it all in another 2 weeks.

I started with 300 and turned it into 13k in 2 weeks at the beginning of November. Got carried away and started making huge bets and lost it all in another 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom