Only Count Down Packages worth coppin' are the 3/20 & 11/12

sole emcee92

Banned
I'll be honest, I only have five pairs of shoes. I'm about to get some fire red III's, that'll make six. After that the only shoes worthcopping this year is the CDP Package that includes the 3/20 shoes & 11/12 shoes.
tired.gif

^^^ i plan on buying them all not that i agree with every colorway of the shoe's they put out but i still have to have them all it just would not feelright and how could you not include the carmine vi's the hare vii's and even the ii's that are coming out this month

I definitely want the Carmines, but the 17's are ugly, I hate the design. I want the hares too, but the 16's are ugly as well.

If I could find someone who would sell me the shoes separately, then yes, they'd be copped.
nerd.gif

I'm looking forward to the V/XVIII and the XI/XII. These might be the two packs I'm going to buy.
Don't like the Carmines or the XVII.
The Hares are alright, but don't need em. But the XVI are nice.
Don't like the IIs but love the XXI.
Don't like the III/XX at all!

I know sounds crazy for most of you guys but I won't buy shoes because other people like them.

definitely two of the hottest packs
but 16/7, 17/6, 8/15(for the white 8's
pimp.gif
), 4/19, even the 5/18 packs all deserve creds as the packs that must be copped
IMO

Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

I definitely want the Carmines, but the 17's are ugly, I hate the design. I want the hares too, but the 16's are ugly as well.

If I could find someone who would sell me the shoes separately, then yes, they'd be copped.
nerd.gif

As much as people hate on what's going on with the packages (which most of it is well deserved regarding quality, price, colorways, Nike Air, etc.) no onecan deny that there is major HEAT coming out. I already copped the X/XIII and am looking forward to getting the VI/XVII, VII/XVI, III/XX, and XI/XII packs...

im really starting to feel that 2/21 pack. i never liked the 21's but that colorway is nice, plus the 2's are a classic.

i havent copped any packs yet, the $300+ price isnt really helping me lol

Back
Top Bottom