oo Official Niketalk HOLIDAY BEARD Thread oo ...Update : FINAL PICS

15nq4k8.jpg

This is at one of my gigs...

I grow this in about a week... I'm going for the "206"
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Keep this thread going.

oo206ooo - You can post more pics for viewing pleasure please, thanks.

The rest of you gentlemen as well.

nerd.gif

I went from a cleaned shaved face to a beard...been growing for three months...only lined up!! I might never cut it...lol

Originally Posted by solesavage

goldenarmz97 wrote:

26700LG.jpg

Best edgers out there...

No sir, I have this one and two T - Outliners. The T-Outliner is much better.

i got the t outliner and them joints just get hot way too fast. i wanna try the other ones ........

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

15nq4k8.jpg

This is at one of my gigs...

I grow this in about a week... I'm going for the "206"
smile.gif
nice, yours connects. hardly ever see flips with that
laugh.gif

Mine barely connects man....best pic I could find to show that

n645381667_783269_5800.jpg

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by solesavage

goldenarmz97 wrote:

26700LG.jpg

Best edgers out there...

No sir, I have this one and two T - Outliners. The T-Outliner is much better.

i got the t outliner and them joints just get hot way too fast. i wanna try the other ones ........
If you're amateur at lining up I agree....but when you've been lining up since 98' (Back when I had the peanut
laugh.gif
) it's pretty easy and quick. I've had to line up numerous groomsmen forweddings with one T-Liner.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by needsomejays

this is what i always have, usually shorter though, but growin it out for the thread
my man look like a straight up vampire
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i wish i can grow a full beard patch beard FTL
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

What tools ya'll using?\

Got a Con Air joint for blending not in the picture too. Anything else out there worth copping?

Lol at the tweezers, my man is goin for PRECISION!
laugh.gif

4get the tweezers. Homie looks like hes brushing concrete with that brush.

Well we know why he didnt post his whole face. Could have atleast posted a pic from a little further away. And maybe you could have gotten away with people notknowing you was black icin it. But son you can clearly see the make-up at the edges where there is no hair to be found.

But then again maybe you dont care and you just wanted to post. Either way keep doin you, but the black ice thing isnt me.

This was a few years ago, but thought the beard was lookin good in this pic.

(also, i was so drunk, im not sure how i was still standing at that point)

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

but the black ice thing isnt me.
And for good reason...
laugh.gif

LOL true. But there are white people that use it. And around here there are a lot of light skinned Ricans. Girls usually think im PR and talk tome in spanish anyways. Atleast when im not in the bathroom bummin it like in the pics. But yea no makeup is going on my face just to make my beard look fuller.

Also after a week the beard is back. Its a gift and a curse. It grows way too quickly. In the summer I hate it but since its winter time it is what it is. Ican go scruffy for a couple days.

smh.gif

just got called for a job interview Tues. im gona head down Monday and get a nice straight razor lineup and shape up on the beard. Winter just started Icant get rid of the beard yet hopefully I dont get discriminated on.

Back
Top Bottom